Barely Worn but Irresistible

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Barely Worn but Irresistible

Post by Retifist »

Recently, two attractive young women joined our division and being a devotee of women’s feet and shoes, I immediately I began to observe their styles of footwear. Both had a nice variety of shoes and, much to my delight, each of them eventually appeared wearing attractive flats on bare feet. As you might expect, my next obvious step was to take notice of their work location, hours, and habits to determine if they were “shoe leavers” and, if they were, could I easily and safely gain access to any such treasures. Happily, the answer to all these questions was yes and affirmed my decision to keep close tabs on what shoes were available, particularly on Friday evening, as I tend to limit most of this surreptitious sexual gratification to weekends as I have for years.
The first opportunity came when one of the young ladies left an attractive pair of black flats on a Friday evening. I came into the silent and darkened offices on Saturday morning and retrieved them from beneath her desk. I was very excited to see that these were a beautiful pair of navy-blue Coach flats with a light tan quilted insole but was quickly disappointed when I saw that these were quite new and did not yet have the alluring foot and toe imprints on the insole that create such strong and immediate arousal.
KH_921-1.jpg
That disappointment aside, I had always wanted to feel the texture of a quilted insole during shoe sex, and it did provide a quick and strong arousal and a pleasurable climax. My only reservation with light-colored insoles is that the photographic evidence is somewhat muted as there is less contrast against the pools of semen. Perhaps the best solution is to improve my photographic and editing skills rather that complaining.
KH_921-4.jpg
The second woman held a lot of promise as she wore a pair of black flats that caught my attention and got more than my hopes rising. She also turned out to be a committed “shoe leaver” which gave me an opportunity to explore her shoe pile next to her desk. Interestingly, the black flats only appeared briefly after her arrival and were never left behind. What she has left available to me is this pair of flats that I have seen her wear twice which otherwise have remained unworn next to her desk for the past several months. One evening I examined them closely, but the absence of wear made them a less exciting prospect for a moment of pleasure. However, seeing them daily was a constant temptation and I finally decided that I better act before they disappear.
LA_085232-c.jpg
Again, it was on a weekend and I took them to my office for closer appraisal. Even without telltale signs of wear, they began to excite me. This insole was lightly padded and had a slightly textured smooth surface which felt pleasing to my fingers and quickly put me in a condition for the real test. Since this flat was really a modified double d’Orsay with a narrow gap between the heel cup and front, I inserted myself through that opening and stroked against the insole. It was evident things were going to happen quickly, so I withdrew and went straight in stroking the head of my erection on the insole and the underside of my shaft against the edge of the heel and let the pulsing pleasure proceed.
LA_085502-c.jpg
Both of these sessions taught me not to be obsessed with pursuing only well-worn flats, pumps, and thong sandals as my only sexual outlet for enjoying women’s footwear. Those barely worn on bare feet have proven themselves worthy of pursuit. With that in mind, the latter woman also has an identical pair of these slides that I saw her wear two times but have never been part of her office shoe collection.
StevenNY - Copy.JPG
I hope that my luck holds, and they appear someday in her shoe pile as I am already fantasizing what may be in store with a full insertion into the tip of these. If anyone has already done it, we all would love to hear about it and see the result.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Barely Worn but Irresistible

Post by Newfootlover »

Nice job!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Those quilted flats must have felt good. The material on the Unionbay D'orsay flats is awesome once they get well worn....keep an eye on those!
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

footguy1971 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:53 am Those quilted flats must have felt good. The material on the Unionbay D'orsay flats is awesome once they get well worn....keep an eye on those!
[/quo

Thank you, I had a suspicion that was the case; it kills me to see them lying there unworn.