1980's catalogs got me started

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

1980's catalogs got me started

Post by droid1959 »

Actually, the mid 1970s well into the 1990 I really enjoyed the Sears, Pennys, Montgomery Wards catalogs for the lingerie section, pantyhose section and especially the shoes section. I'd look through the catalog fantasizing about the shoes, nylons and the woman modeling the goodies, hard and stroking to a explosive finish. Back in the 1980s almost all the pictures featured lovely sexy feet in the shoes, in a lot of teasing poses. I could create all kinds of fantasies about the models teasing me to enjoy their feet and shoes and jack off for them.

Now, through Flickr and Pinterest its easy to find clips of the old ads and the same feelings, and results cum back. And I remember the days of the late 70s into the 90s when my then girlfriend (1st wife) and her MILF mom wore pantyhose and secy shoes all the time. I sure wish i had fucked my MIL shoes many times and pumped loads of cum into them.
billie900

Re: 1980's catalogs got me started

Post by billie900 »

droid1959 wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:53 am Actually, the mid 1970s well into the 1990 I really enjoyed the Sears, Pennys, Montgomery Wards catalogs for the lingerie section, pantyhose section and especially the shoes section. I'd look through the catalog fantasizing about the shoes, nylons and the woman modeling the goodies, hard and stroking to a explosive finish. Back in the 1980s almost all the pictures featured lovely sexy feet in the shoes, in a lot of teasing poses. I could create all kinds of fantasies about the models teasing me to enjoy their feet and shoes and jack off for them.

Now, through Flickr and Pinterest its easy to find clips of the old ads and the same feelings, and results cum back. And I remember the days of the late 70s into the 90s when my then girlfriend (1st wife) and her MILF mom wore pantyhose and secy shoes all the time. I sure wish i had fucked my MIL shoes many times and pumped loads of cum into them.
i agree had many a great time as a kid flicking through mums catalogue's :)
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

This brings back nice memories, I remember sneaking my mums thick catalogue upstairs, I had a leather pillow I used to hump while slowly flicking through the pages.

The same models were used throughout and there would be one I fancied the most, I would check her legs and feet out in sandals, the catalogue got better as you progressed through, the business suit section would contain the model in hot 4" pumps in different poses, it got me so hard, there would be a caption to one side saying something like, "see these heels on page 605" so I would get excited knowing I could see the brand and inside of them later.

I then would reach the shoe section, checking out the hot heels the models wear wearing throughout anticipation as I reached page 605 to see those pumps.
I used to write down the code number thinking of a way to order them, I never had the nerve.

Then onto the lingerie section ๐Ÿ˜ where things would sadly but satisfyingly come to an end.

Great memories.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Funny you mention seeing the brand inside the shoes. I too would check out the brand names, since my 1st wife wore all the classics; Nina, 9 West, Bandolino, Joyce, Nickels, Connie, Caressa, so many classic sexy heels that to this day its an extra thrill to see the brand name and size.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Haha this is really interesting! - thanks

Actually I completely forget about the fact that I also was sneaking my mums catalogs to find pictures of hot women wearing heels.. (or just heels) at the very beginning of my fetish journey... When I started there was no internet at all so such catalogs were for me the only source of nice heels pictures...

I also remember that I always take care of rescuing old catalogs from trash and cutting out my favourite heels pictures.. I had collection of them like 15-20 which I used to nut. Of course real heels were much better but my mum did not wear heels at all and as a small kid I had very limited access to heels that really turned me on

Great memories anyways.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Celebshoeman wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:28 am This brings back nice memories, I remember sneaking my mums thick catalogue upstairs, I had a leather pillow I used to hump while slowly flicking through the pages.

The same models were used throughout and there would be one I fancied the most, I would check her legs and feet out in sandals, the catalogue got better as you progressed through, the business suit section would contain the model in hot 4" pumps in different poses, it got me so hard, there would be a caption to one side saying something like, "see these heels on page 605" so I would get excited knowing I could see the brand and inside of them later.

I then would reach the shoe section, checking out the hot heels the models wear wearing throughout anticipation as I reached page 605 to see those pumps.
I used to write down the code number thinking of a way to order them, I never had the nerve.

Then onto the lingerie section ๐Ÿ˜ where things would sadly but satisfyingly come to an end.

Great memories.
exactly my story too , i remember models i fancied and wud be so happy t see them throughout the whole catalogue and even return in the next years one :)
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Great topic:

I loved those catalogs. I used to get soooooo excited when the new catalogs would arrive in the mail. I also loved women's magazines and the store ads that came in the Sunday paper.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

This site is one of my favorites. I wish they had more JCPenney and Montgomery Ward seasonal catalogs but they do add more every so often.

I would be very interested in discussing our favorite catalog pages with other shoe lovers.

https://christmas.musetechnical.com/
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Mmm, thanks! Just checking out the 1981 Sears spring catalog shoe section staring on page 280. Lovely nyloned foot in mid heel sandals. Very sexy to get me stroking like I was at 23 yrs old. I was married then, my wife worked in a bank and wore similar shoes and pantyhose five days a week. Wish I had told her directly back then how her feet, shoes and nylons turned me on so much.
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »