More loads on my girlfriend's ASICs and Nike Pegasus

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

EeeeJ

Re: More loads on my girlfriend's ASICs and Nike Pegasus

Post by EeeeJ »

This might be the single best thread ever on this forum, my lord. Get a video of you jerking off on her shoes while shes got them on.
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

100% agree with EeeeJ
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

Alright boys here's a video of me creaming her pink Adidas NMDs while my outstanding girlfriend wears them. She's had these for about six months; she loves this pair, but has no issue with all the love I put on them. She says hello and wants to know what you'd do to her sneakers ๐Ÿ˜‰

https://imgur.com/km1prrz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EeeeJ

Post by EeeeJ »

jdoe78066 wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:15 pm Alright boys here's a video of me creaming her pink Adidas NMDs while my outstanding girlfriend wears them. She's had these for about six months; she loves this pair, but has no issue with all the love I put on them. She says hello and wants to know what you'd do to her sneakers ๐Ÿ˜‰

https://imgur.com/km1prrz
Absolutely incredible! Get them all covered. This is outstanding.
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

How do her sneakers smell? I would bury my face in one and sniff deep!
e551218

Post by e551218 »

amazing. give us more of this please show us the insides of the pegasus and the adidas. would love to know the smell also.
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Yes! Please make more of these. Especially with the Nike and Adidas!
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Damn, that is incredible. Those NMD's are so sexy! Does she ever take one off and jerk you off inside her shoe??
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

she'll happily jerk me off into her shoes, she's done that to the asics, mizunos, brooks, and Adidas. Her feet don't smell strongly, but each of her sneakers wraps me in a sweaty, earthy, ambrosia - she'll shove them on my face when I'm about to cum...
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

jdoe78066 wrote: โ†‘Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:51 pm she'll happily jerk me off into her shoes, she's done that to the asics, mizunos, brooks, and Adidas. Her feet don't smell strongly, but each of her sneakers wraps me in a sweaty, earthy, ambrosia - she'll shove them on my face when I'm about to cum...
That's the dream, wow! All of my favourite sneakers too. Which sneaker would you say you've made the most "mark" on the inside? Would love to see how well loved those sneakers are!