More loads on my girlfriend's ASICs and Nike Pegasus

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jdoe78066

Re: More loads on my girlfriend's ASICs and Nike Pegasus

Post by jdoe78066 »

I got to nut all over her blue mizuno wave rider 18's last night after she wore them around town all day. These don't have a particular smell, but I bought these for her off of eBay because I've always dreamed of being able to do what I just did with that exact pair.

My most "marked" sneakers have to be her black brooks adrenaline (see girlfriend's wave rider 18's thread on pg 1). I've been jizzing in those almost since the day I met her a year ago. I've blasted in them soooooo many times and they smell the best of her collection. Would you like more pics of my times with those?

loading her mizuno's:
https://imgur.com/uTw9r55
1 (3).jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
americanguy

Post by americanguy »

Absolutely yes! More pictures/videos of the adrenaline would be amazing
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Yes would love to see that very much! Would love sickles too if you’re into that.

One tip would be to have her sit on the bed or couch and you stand or kneel and cum pointing down towards her shoes. You’ll get more cum on them this way because it can’t shoot over. Plus the position makes it seem more like she wants you to “use” her shoes for cumming which makes it even more hot.
Sooooboring862

Post by Sooooboring862 »

Great stuff! You've gotta get her some converse or keds!
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. This is great stuff. And she likes craft beer!
aok

Post by aok »

Awesome the before and after! Any other sets?
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

here's a few sets from when she had no idea I was busting in her sneakers. This is probably two months after we had met; I had been salivating over these Brooks since day 1. Finally decided to cream them when she was in class and I was in her house alone. She said she'd had these for two or three years and they'd been across the country and the world. They smelled great, especially right after they came off her feet, so moist and sweaty.

I ended up telling her about my fetish a month or so later and she was shocked, intrigued, and genuinely confused. It took a minute to explain why I was secretly jizzing all over her sneakers, but she took it graciously and has indulged me ever since.

These are my favorite pair, I've put soooooo many loads on them I can't even count. She makes me clean them every so often, but they got so coated before I told her that she thought it was just a lot of "winter salt" building up 😂 .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

Love this thread. Keep it up buddy
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

jdoe78066 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:23 am here's a few sets from when she had no idea I was busting in her sneakers. This is probably two months after we had met; I had been salivating over these Brooks since day 1. Finally decided to cream them when she was in class and I was in her house alone. She said she'd had these for two or three years and they'd been across the country and the world. They smelled great, especially right after they came off her feet, so moist and sweaty.

I ended up telling her about my fetish a month or so later and she was shocked, intrigued, and genuinely confused. It took a minute to explain why I was secretly jizzing all over her sneakers, but she took it graciously and has indulged me ever since.

These are my favorite pair, I've put soooooo many loads on them I can't even count. She makes me clean them every so often, but they got so coated before I told her that she thought it was just a lot of "winter salt" building up 😂 .
Wow what a jackpot! Love the "winter salt" building up over the course of the pics. I'm glad she took it graciously, that's so sexy. Does she ever notice when it's been cummed too much? Has she ever worn the brooks when it's been freshly cummed?
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

She absolutely notices when I've cummed on a pair "too much," she'll just ask me to clean them and then we can repeat the process 😂. She'll wear all of her shoes freshly cummed, the brooks in particular. I love sending her off to work/school with creamy sneakers