Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ErinaNakiri

Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Post by ErinaNakiri »

Hi everyone,

My name is Gus, and I would like to thank all the community of this forum that helped me to feel less lonely during several long celibacy, as well as this girl who helped me to feel less lonely and played with me until I felt better.

Let me know if you are interested in the comment section, so I can continue to share my experiences :wink:

I want to say that I don't cum into shoes. I'm really into the smell, and I don't want to ruin it with my own semen :oops:

To begin I want to say that it wasn't really easy for me to get well worn shoes from girls, i feel like it depends on where you live, which country, large cities or smaller towns etc.

In my case, it wasn't really easy to find a pretty girl who on top of that offers to sell her smelly shoes at a reasonable price.
So I decided to buy worn shoes on dedicated websites, although I had a lot of bad surprises (seller claiming that their product is "really smelly", but in reality it is not the case, some scams...) , I ended up being lucky, and met a really nice girl, from the same country as me (As you may have noticed, English is not my native language).
She was a waitress in a bar, always in uniform. She has an influencer's like body. Flat belly, beautiful curves, long athletic legs, very sexy feet, and on top of that I think she is really cute :oops:
I was very interested in her work shoes. They had been used for months, even years... Walking all day long from table to table. The amount of sweat stuck in these beauties is insane.

They smell so strong, if I leave them in the open air, my room will quickly stink like the inside of her shoe :oops:
When I first opened the bag and stuck my face into her stinky work shoe it was almost too much for me, but I'm used to it now and I love it !
What a delicious surpise, this goddess had stuffed her stinky shoe with her worn and smelly panythose, for free !
I keep them inside a vacum bag to preserve the smell as much as i can.

I hope you enjoyed this little thread I started, I have more shoes so i can share it if you want to ! :wink:
Thank you for reading this
Last edited by ErinaNakiri on Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
footguy1971

Re: Do you like Girls' stinky shoes ?

Post by footguy1971 »

Awesome score. Nice bonus getting her pantyhose. The room smelling like her shoe must be intoxicating. It would be amazing if she would be willing to masturbate with the toe of her shoes to get her pussy juices all over them too...
xxxtntacion

Post by xxxtntacion »

Show us her panthyose
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

Awesome...! I wanna smell her socks!!!
ErinaNakiri

Post by ErinaNakiri »

footguy1971 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:27 am Awesome score. Nice bonus getting her pantyhose. The room smelling like her shoe must be intoxicating. It would be amazing if she would be willing to masturbate with the toe of her shoes to get her pussy juices all over them too...

Yes man, during today's photo shoot, they totally scented my room :shock:
These toeprints are no joke in terms of smell...

xxxtntacion wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:00 am Show us her panthyose

There you go ! :wink:
You can see on this picture that this beauty works hard in her sweaty panythose and trashed shoes, so hard that you can also see the sweat deposits...

lalaza wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:21 am Awesome...! I wanna smell her socks!!!

You might regret this smelly wish my friend...
This combination could knock out the most audacious :mrgreen:

Did you like today's pictures :?: :D

I hope to read you soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ErinaNakiri on Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadowdragon2007

Re: Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

These look great. So much I wish I can smell them so bad. Are these the only shoes you were able to get from her, or does she have more that you are hoping to buy in the future?
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

ErinaNakiri wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:13 pm Yes man, during today's photo shoot, they totally scented my room :shock:
These toeprints are no joke in terms of smell...
Jealous! Those look so delicious!
IMG_8973 light.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I wouldn’t cum in those gems either…WOW!
12345abcde

Post by 12345abcde »

Would die to sniff these
ErinaNakiri

Post by ErinaNakiri »

shadowdragon2007 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:29 pm These look great. So much I wish I can smell them so bad. Are these the only shoes you were able to get from her, or does she have more that you are hoping to buy in the future?

At the moment she is preparing for me her super worn slippers. She wears them right after her daily long shifts, right after gym (she must work hard to have such a fit body, hoping to be able to smell how hard she works :oops: )
I know how her feet can smell like after a long day at work as a sexy and dynamic waitress, her stinky shoes speak for themselves. So i can only imagine how hard her old slippers can smell like...
I often think about the sweat that builds up more and more in her gym or work shoes, of her tired feet directly locked in her well worn slippers, i'm so hyped.

footguy1971 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:20 am Jealous! Those look so delicious!

Yes man they are exquisitely good !
Some more for you :wink:

wifey-heels wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:07 pm I wouldn’t cum in those gems either…WOW!
Totally agree with you ! The smell of these beauties is priceless to me :D

12345abcde wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:09 pm Would die to sniff these

Some would die while sniffing this !
Hope you can handle the stench :twisted:

Thank you all for your comments ! :D
Last edited by ErinaNakiri on Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.