Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

12345abcde

Re: Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Post by 12345abcde »

How do I get my hands on these beauties
rush440

Post by rush440 »

oh hot damn. Gorgeous.
ErinaNakiri

Post by ErinaNakiri »

Greetings !

I managed to get my hands on this sexy waitress's slippers
She told me that she wore her slippers straight after a good workout. After long shifts in her sweaty work shoes, she'd go home and put on her dirty slippers :oops:

I'm talking about a pair of slippers she wore for years !

she sent me a few photos to tease me even more, I was so hyped !

Don't hesitate to let me know if you'd like to see more :wink:
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

ErinaNakiri wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:12 am Greetings !

I managed to get my hands on this sexy waitress's slippers
She told me that she wore her slippers straight after a good workout. After long shifts in her sweaty work shoes, she'd go home and put on her dirty slippers :oops:

I'm talking about a pair of slippers she wore for years !

she sent me a few photos to tease me even more, I was so hyped !

Don't hesitate to let me know if you'd like to see more :wink:
Ow hot damn! She really got some sexy feet lone the soles, and the carelessness about her sweaty feet into the slippers love it, feet and shoes deserve some mouthpampering
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

Man, you are one lucky dog! I would fuck the shit out of those first shoes pics and cum all over in it but how could I get one like that? Lol
presh

Post by presh »

I would love to fuck those stan smiths! Got anymore of her in them?
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

wow! thats crazy! keep updates
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Definitely need more of the Stan Smith!!
heelguy000

Post by heelguy000 »

I’d want to fuck her heel good then have her put them on walk around in my load.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

ErinaNakiri wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm Image

Hi everyone,

My name is Gus, and I would like to thank all the community of this forum that helped me to feel less lonely during several long celibacy, as well as this girl who helped me to feel less lonely and played with me until I felt better.

Let me know if you are interested in the comment section, so I can continue to share my experiences :wink:

I want to say that I don't cum into shoes. I'm really into the smell, and I don't want to ruin it with my own semen :oops:

To begin I want to say that it wasn't really easy for me to get well worn shoes from girls, i feel like it depends on where you live, which country, large cities or smaller towns etc.

In my case, it wasn't really easy to find a pretty girl who on top of that offers to sell her smelly shoes at a reasonable price.
So I decided to buy worn shoes on dedicated websites, although I had a lot of bad surprises (seller claiming that their product is "really smelly", but in reality it is not the case, some scams...) , I ended up being lucky, and met a really nice girl, from the same country as me (As you may have noticed, English is not my native language).
She was a waitress in a bar, always in uniform. She has an influencer's like body. Flat belly, beautiful curves, long athletic legs, very sexy feet, and on top of that I think she is really cute :oops:
I was very interested in her work shoes. They had been used for months, even years... Walking all day long from table to table. The amount of sweat stuck in these beauties is insane.

They smell so strong, if I leave them in the open air, my room will quickly stink like the inside of her shoe :oops:
When I first opened the bag and stuck my face into her stinky work shoe it was almost too much for me, but I'm used to it now and I love it !
What a delicious surpise, this goddess had stuffed her stinky shoe with her worn and smelly panythose, for free !
I keep them inside a vacum bag to preserve the smell as much as i can.

I hope you enjoyed this little thread I started, I have more shoes so i can share it if you want to ! :wink:
Thank you for reading this
Hi Gus

I'm with you there!

Well sort of.

I strategically choose shoes that my girlfriend has to leave semen-less, just for her own fragrance, but I'll be sniffing those while I unload loads after loads into her other shoes to dry. 😈

Classic pumps are best to leave alone. I find they smell the best. The mix of foot sweat and worn leather is intoxicating.