Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shadowdragon2007

Re: Are you into Girls' stinky shoes ?

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Wow just looking at these pictures, it is like my nose is preparing for the stench. Can't wait to see what these slippers look like. Hopefully these slippers will almost look like these work shoes. Nicely worn.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, what a goldmine!! I absolutely wouldn't cum in them also; just use them to sniff and stroke. If you can gather the nerve, maybe ask her if she's willing to sell you some of her underwear; I can only imagine they smell intoxicating!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

IMG_8970 light - Copie.png
Man, you are getting a delicacy there. If she regularly trashes her nylons and shoes like that and you can get your hands on them, you've found a goldmine! I don't know how you resist fucking and cumming those crusty nylons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetkiss

Post by feetkiss »

Wow, these look perfect!
2insole

Post by 2insole »

ErinaNakiri wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm Untitled-1.jpg

Hi everyone,

My name is Gus, and I would like to thank all the community of this forum that helped me to feel less lonely during several long celibacy, as well as this girl who helped me to feel less lonely and played with me until I felt better.

Let me know if you are interested in the comment section, so I can continue to share my experiences :wink:

I want to say that I don't cum into shoes. I'm really into the smell, and I don't want to ruin it with my own semen :oops:

To begin I want to say that it wasn't really easy for me to get well worn shoes from girls, i feel like it depends on where you live, which country, large cities or smaller towns etc.

In my case, it wasn't really easy to find a pretty girl who on top of that offers to sell her smelly shoes at a reasonable price.
So I decided to buy worn shoes on dedicated websites, although I had a lot of bad surprises (seller claiming that their product is "really smelly", but in reality it is not the case, some scams...) , I ended up being lucky, and met a really nice girl, from the same country as me (As you may have noticed, English is not my native language).
She was a waitress in a bar, always in uniform. She has an influencer's like body. Flat belly, beautiful curves, long athletic legs, very sexy feet, and on top of that I think she is really cute :oops:
I was very interested in her work shoes. They had been used for months, even years... Walking all day long from table to table. The amount of sweat stuck in these beauties is insane.

Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpgUntitled-4.jpg

They smell so strong, if I leave them in the open air, my room will quickly stink like the inside of her shoe :oops:
When I first opened the bag and stuck my face into her stinky work shoe it was almost too much for me, but I'm used to it now and I love it !
What a delicious surpise, this goddess had stuffed her stinky shoe with her worn and smelly panythose, for free !
I keep them inside a vacum bag to preserve the smell as much as i can.

I hope you enjoyed this little thread I started, I have more shoes so i can share it if you want to ! :wink:
Thank you for reading this
Great post! I'm not into cumming shoes either. I'm like you' I'm just into the smell! Love these heels!
ErinaNakiri

Post by ErinaNakiri »

shadowdragon2007 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:59 pm Wow just looking at these pictures, it is like my nose is preparing for the stench. Can't wait to see what these slippers look like. Hopefully these slippers will almost look like these work shoes. Nicely worn.

Glad you liked them ! 8)
I have an idea of what they look like and how worn they are, she sent me some pics of her wearing them.
I'm planning to ask her permission to share some photos of her sexy feet, fit legs, panythose... Very easy to say that she is sexy to me, but sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words
(I cannot share her content without her consent because I don't want to betray the trust of someone who has given me so much pleasure, and who has always been kind and honest with me)
But I do not come empty-handed :wink:

If you think this shoe is ruined and attractive, you might want to see how destroyed is her stinky twin !

Newfootlover wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:31 am Wow, what a goldmine!! I absolutely wouldn't cum in them also; just use them to sniff and stroke. If you can gather the nerve, maybe ask her if she's willing to sell you some of her underwear; I can only imagine they smell intoxicating!

I feel like I've hit the jackpot !
Very nice to hear that i'm not the only one obsessed with the smell :P
I know that she sells items related to her feet (shoes, panythose, some few feet pics), maybe panties but i'm not really into this.

footguy1971 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:43 am Man, you are getting a delicacy there. If she regularly trashes her nylons and shoes like that and you can get your hands on them, you've found a goldmine! I don't know how you resist fucking and cumming those crusty nylons.

Really, if I could afford it, I would buy her worn panythose every week :roll:
On the other hand, she rarely offers to sell her stinky shoes, mostly because in order to be really stinky, she needs to wear them plenty of time.
To be honest with you, I have already succumbed to the temptation. I wanted to know how it feels to rub my penis inside her intoxicating panythose, right where her toes sweat (without cumming inside the nylon of course). Just after this self-eroticism session, I went to the toilet and I noticed that my penis was smelling exactly like her stinky feet... :oops:
I cleaned it twice to be sure to get rid of the smell.
Could it be even worse if I try to put my dick inside her super worn shoes ?

feetkiss wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:02 am Wow, these look perfect!

Thanks for the comment ! I think they do too :mrgreen:

2insole wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:52 am Great post! I'm not into cumming shoes either. I'm like you' I'm just into the smell! Love these heels!

Happy to hear that you enjoyed this !
You have good taste man :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ErinaNakiri on Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ErinaNakiri

Post by ErinaNakiri »

Hi, I hope you're all doing well !

I have good news, she has agreed to let me share her pictures with you 8)
And she seems to be very open about it.
I translate literally what she told me : "do not hesitate to send me the website I am so interested 😘"

So now I can show you how athletic and sexy her legs are :oops:

On top of that, her sexy size 6 feet are sweating a lot during her long shifts, resulting in smelly and crusty nylons

Some photos of her wearing the shoes she sent me !

And you already know, that's what I got :mrgreen:

There is nothing like a super worn waitress shoe, with toe prints that go along with some stinky foot crud. Smells so damn good... :oops:

Thank you for visiting this thread ! I cannot wait to talk about these experiences with all of you ! :D
Last edited by ErinaNakiri on Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

ErinaNakiri wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:58 am Hi, I hope you're all doing well !

I have good news, she has agreed to let me share her pictures with you 8)
And she seems to be very open about it.
I translate literally what she told me : "do not hesitate to send me the site I am so interested 😘"

So now I can show you how athletic and sexy her legs are :oops:

SC1 - Copie.png

On top of that, her sexy size 6 feet are sweating a lot during her long shifts, resulting in smelly and crusty nylons

Some photos of her wearing the shoes she sent me !

SC3 - Copie.png
SC4 light - Copie.png
SC5 - Copie.png

And you already know, that's what I got :mrgreen:

IMG_6429 - Copie.png
IMG_2047 light - Copie.jpg

There is nothing like a super worn waitress shoe, with toe prints that go along with some stinky foot crud. Smells so damn good... :oops:

Thank you for visiting this thread ! I cannot wait to talk about these experiences with all of you ! :D
Oh wow. She really does have great legs and feet.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn, absolutely delicious!!
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

This is sooo cool.