Mom' s passive support?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jmarz

Mom' s passive support?

Post by jmarz »

After many of secretly cumming her shoes, things have taken a more positive turn for me but I could be imaging things due to my passion for her feet.

As a kid, I used to jump her feet any chance I got and she would just joke about it and how cute it was. I didn't care as I knew she didn't know what I was really up to ha ha having sex with her feet. But then when I became a teenager she started pulling her feet away. She told me I should not be doing this any more. That pushed us apart and I started blaming her that it was because I was adopted.

So from that time I just enjoyed her footwear in secret. But a few weeks ago she started leaving her flip flops in my room. I was scared she was trying to frame me for her sticky soles. I reminded her that she left them by my bed and she said; sorry! I forgot them there while I was cleaning up.

I hadn't cummed them since. She's done that a few times now and I think she's catching on.

When we came back from a Christmas party, she left her heel by my door. I saw she was rushing to use the bathroom and just happened to take them off there.

That night I sneaked them in as they were an arm's length of my door and had hardcore sex with themr on my bed. I wiped most of it and placed them back.

She caught me staring at her feet yesterday and looked at me weird. I said : oh is there something on the flip flops you're wearing?

She looked and said there was nothing and asked me to show her. I felt like exploding I'm my pants when she stretched her feet to me.

I grabbed her feet still on her flip flops and staredat the them for a while. She asked me what I saw. I told her it might have been glare from the light. She them pulled her foot and one flip flop stayed inmy hand. I came. She must have noticed my shivers but I'm not sure.

When she leftthe same flip flops in.my room again today I came in them but wiped most out and spread the rest.

This is my situation . I'm not sure if i can expect more action soon. but I think she's catching on. I think she might have researched foot fetishes on line maybe.
wifey-heels

Re: Mom' s passive support?

Post by wifey-heels »

Play it cool and don’t jump to conclusions…but if you’re thinking she’s catching on. Leave some in her shoe and stop giving them back. If she knows she left them in there. She’ll be back.
If she’s not being playful about it…keep your secret to yourself. A lifetime of cumming secretly can be ruined thinking with the wrong head. Is it possible she is allowing it or is it probable she’s just being forgetful?
That’s just my opinion.
JKidding

Post by JKidding »

Sounds promising man, keep doing what you’re doing but let her take the lead. If she keeps leaving her shoes in your bedroom then she definitely wants you to fuck them
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

You are in a great Situation! Keep playing this game with her and you will soon find out what she is up to. If you think she wants you to play with her shoes, leave some cum on her dluo Flops. This will be the game changer so be sure about the Timing.
jmarz

Post by jmarz »

She hasn't been leaving her footwear as often now.
Every occasion I get I still cum them. I'm not getting any closer to her feet.

But I am leaving a little more than usually as you suggested. I wipe most off. No evidence of her catching on yet

This was a picture from last summer. I'd swear she was posing for me.

I had the biggest boner when I laid down on my side and presented to sleep. I was eyeing and fantasizing them all the time. I remembered the days when I could just mount on them and hump. They were so big and meaty.

As i looked, the e breeze would bring her sweet feet smell that I would savour every once in a while.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
puffers

Post by puffers »

Show us her sandals and how dirty they must be
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

jmarz wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:49 pm After many of secretly cumming her shoes, things have taken a more positive turn for me but I could be imaging things due to my passion for her feet.

As a kid, I used to jump her feet any chance I got and she would just joke about it and how cute it was. I didn't care as I knew she didn't know what I was really up to ha ha having sex with her feet. But then when I became a teenager she started pulling her feet away. She told me I should not be doing this any more. That pushed us apart and I started blaming her that it was because I was adopted.

So from that time I just enjoyed her footwear in secret. But a few weeks ago she started leaving her flip flops in my room. I was scared she was trying to frame me for her sticky soles. I reminded her that she left them by my bed and she said; sorry! I forgot them there while I was cleaning up.

I hadn't cummed them since. She's done that a few times now and I think she's catching on.

When we came back from a Christmas party, she left her heel by my door. I saw she was rushing to use the bathroom and just happened to take them off there.

That night I sneaked them in as they were an arm's length of my door and had hardcore sex with themr on my bed. I wiped most of it and placed them back.

She caught me staring at her feet yesterday and looked at me weird. I said : oh is there something on the flip flops you're wearing?

She looked and said there was nothing and asked me to show her. I felt like exploding I'm my pants when she stretched her feet to me.

I grabbed her feet still on her flip flops and staredat the them for a while. She asked me what I saw. I told her it might have been glare from the light. She them pulled her foot and one flip flop stayed inmy hand. I came. She must have noticed my shivers but I'm not sure.

When she leftthe same flip flops in.my room again today I came in them but wiped most out and spread the rest.

This is my situation . I'm not sure if i can expect more action soon. but I think she's catching on. I think she might have researched foot fetishes on line maybe.
She very likely could know that she made you shoot your load in your pants. And if so, she will get off on it in the sense of having that power over you, at least. Not sure if anything sexual (fetish-wise or more) can be read into her behavior as yet. You will need to keep close watch on her actions for awhile. Like someone else said though, don't push it. If she is interested she will come along in time.
jmarz

Post by jmarz »

She started leaving her flip flops elsewhere more. That makes it very unpredictable. But when she left them in a more secluded area, i quickly got my hands and dick on them. And left lots of precum for her feet to stick to. it was a bold move as she was around.

Sorry I took a couple of quick shots but I can't upload cause it says file too large. It was really exiting so I'll share them as soon as I figure it out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hotmules

Post by hotmules »

Keep it cool, how does her shoes smell ? Does she have any heels or flats would love to see them
jmarz

Post by jmarz »

hotmules wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:37 pm Keep it cool, how does her shoes smell ? Does she have any heels or flats would love to see them
Yeah grabbing every chance I get. I rarely get a chance to go in her room now so I take whatever I get. It's always a rush because she's usually around.

I don't have much time smelling them but they're sweet and make me horny when I do.