Shoes under office desks and the women who own them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Nils14

Re: Shoes under office desks and the women who own them

Post by Nils14 »

Sniffer_84 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:55 am8)

welche der frauen hat den stärksten duft? welche schuhe riechen am stärksten?
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

nico0071998 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:34 am
Sniffer_84 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:07 am8)
Mmmh the red boots look so hot possible for more with this hot boots?

den schuhduft dieser stiefel einfach mal zu inhalieren wäre göttlich*_*
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

nico0071998 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:34 am
Sniffer_84 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:07 am8)
Mmmh the red boots look so hot possible for more with this hot boots?

den schuhduft dieser stiefel einfach mal zu inhalieren wäre göttlich*_*
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rome

Post by Rome »

peteshoecreamer wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:08 am Holy Shit! Someone's got to be kidding me with this one!
Two questions:
1. Which company is this (where so many gorgeous women leave piles of smelly/tasty/fuckable shoes under their desks)?
2. As an employee of this company, how do you explain to your wife and family, that you won't be coming home from work anytime soon?
Proof right here that 90% of this forum skips right to the pics and doesn't read anything lol.
prizee

Post by prizee »

cum new balance
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Rome wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:25 am
peteshoecreamer wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:08 am Holy Shit! Someone's got to be kidding me with this one!
Two questions:
1. Which company is this (where so many gorgeous women leave piles of smelly/tasty/fuckable shoes under their desks)?
2. As an employee of this company, how do you explain to your wife and family, that you won't be coming home from work anytime soon?
Proof right here that 90% of this forum skips right to the pics and doesn't read anything lol.
Right!!!! Imagine if it were true though..I would be total heaven!!
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Great posts
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Last office I worked in, there was a small gal in purchasing, cute little thing, wore pantyhose a lot with her 2" heel office pumps. Whenever I needed to get a requisition at her desk I made a point to stand just alongside and back of her desk so I could see her legs, pantyhose and heels. She always, everytime, would slip a foot out of her pump far enough so I could see her toes. Once we had a fire drill where everyone had to vacate the offices to the parking lot. I was standing with some other guys from engineering, and she was about 10' away with other gals, and she still slipped her nyloned foot out of her pumps while looking at me. I knew that she knew, I liked to look at her, especially her feet/heels.
Crazytopdeck

Post by Crazytopdeck »

Sniffer_84 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:50 am Guys just to be clear, these images are compiled from the internet through random searches from women who take their own pictures of the piles of shoes under their desks.

But feel free to contribute whatever you can, as long as it's 'under the desk office shots' so as to not fall off topic.

This is why I miss Tehguys workplace escapades. He took lots of shots of shoe piles under workers desks.
That man is legend..