Best feeling ever, humping a pump.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

Best feeling ever, humping a pump.

Post by Celebshoeman »

I have been using shoes for 30+ years, and I have to say the method I am about to let you all into is the best ever.

Get yourself a long pointy toe pump with a nice smooth lining, similar to RoSashoes pointed pumps, weitzman fever, or the outrageous sobern pump.

Lube up the insole with a thin layer of lotion, aloe is a good option, lay the shoe on the floor or bed then once you get hard lower yourself missionary style into the pump, don't thrust right into it at first, ease in slowly until your balls drop into the heelcup, now take little thrusts until the inside of the pump reaches body temperature.

Now the real fun begins, now push harder into that long toe and something magical will happen as you push deeper in the air will be forced out creating a vacuum word's can't describe how amazing this feels, each time you thrust in and out it will feel out of this world, its not far off the real thing and that's a bold statement.

Now you have 2 options, hump it real hard, you will cum fast and the shoe will make noises you can't believe, or like me, you can take your time which feels better, the feeling will overtake you as the heelcup massages your balls and the tightness of the toe makes you moan out loud, once you cum you will be euphoric, sleepy, it feels so amazing doing this, so if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it πŸ˜‰.

Like I say, you need a long toe area for the best effect, the shoes may look silly but the feeling is unbelievable.
shadowdragon2007

Re: Best feeling ever, humping a pump.

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

I'm curious to try it myself. How pointed does the toe have to be though?
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

shadowdragon2007 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:30 pm I'm curious to try it myself. How pointed does the toe have to be though?
Hi, you can use a regular pointed shoe, it's not quite the same feeling as you can't thrust in as far, those rosa pointed heels accept your entire shaft inside and its tight as hell but oh so pleasurable especially upon withdrawal the shoe pops and wheezes with each thrust, trust me its unbelievable how it feels, the heat the lube and the feeling inside.

Loafer heels have a large toe box too and feel pretty good.

Just make sure the lining is smooth throughout this is a must, if it's rough it will chaff.

I have tried many ways and this is by far the best.
Let me know how it goes and if you need any tips I'll be glad to help, even send a pic of the shoe you wish to use and I'll let you know if it's suitable. Have fun.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I'd love to see what shoes people are fucking
coprod3

Post by coprod3 »

Celebshoeman wrote: ↑Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:51 am I have been using shoes for 30+ years, and I have to say the method I am about to let you all into is the best ever.

Get yourself a long pointy toe pump with a nice smooth lining, similar to RoSashoes pointed pumps, weitzman fever, or the outrageous sobern pump.

Lube up the insole with a thin layer of lotion, aloe is a good option, lay the shoe on the floor or bed then once you get hard lower yourself missionary style into the pump, don't thrust right into it at first, ease in slowly until your balls drop into the heelcup, now take little thrusts until the inside of the pump reaches body temperature.

Now the real fun begins, now push harder into that long toe and something magical will happen as you push deeper in the air will be forced out creating a vacuum word's can't describe how amazing this feels, each time you thrust in and out it will feel out of this world, its not far off the real thing and that's a bold statement.

Now you have 2 options, hump it real hard, you will cum fast and the shoe will make noises you can't believe, or like me, you can take your time which feels better, the feeling will overtake you as the heelcup massages your balls and the tightness of the toe makes you moan out loud, once you cum you will be euphoric, sleepy, it feels so amazing doing this, so if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it πŸ˜‰.

Like I say, you need a long toe area for the best effect, the shoes may look silly but the feeling is unbelievable.

I do that all the time, the sound of the pumping is amazing and erotic.

pumping and the precum lubricates the fucking so exciting

…..
---

Visit me on xhamster profile

https://es.xhamster.com/users/coprod

--
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Never done this before, gonna have a go at this technique and see what Celebshoeman was talking about.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Celebshoeman already know my opinion :) but I would like to share it once again here: I could not agree more ! - of course it is taste choice .. some prefer sandals on stilleto some open toes etc. But for me classic pump is the 1st choice

.. with one expception I am not a fan of very pointed pumps ... and in addition to this I admire small sizes ....smaller-tighter-better ... there is something about small sized heels which makes them super hot for me.

I love to fit my cock into the pump exaclty like the owner hot foot .. with balls tightly packed inside the heelcup area

And just slowly or rapidly (depending on situation) working one pump back and forth (ustally right one - left one I love to check/ smell/lick)

Fucking closed toe pumps is very practical because when beeing carefull enough everything stays inside the shoe .. so even while
fucking expensive satin/suede heels you would not ruin the outside .. (unless you want to)
Last edited by pumpscummer on Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

pumpscummer wrote: ↑Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:31 am Celebshoeman already know my opinion :) but I would like to share it once again here: I couldn’t not agree more ! - of course it is taste choice .. some prefer sandals on stilleto some open toes etc. But for me classic pump is the 1st choice

.. with one expception I am not a fan of very pointed pumps ... and in addition to this I admire small sizes ....smaller-tighter-better ... there is something about small sized heels which makes them super hot for me.

I love to fit my cock into the pump exaclty like the owner hot foot .. with balls tightly packed inside the heelcup area

And just slowly or rapidly (depending on situation) working one pump back and forth (ustally right one - left one I love to check/ smell/lick)

Fucking closed toe pumps is very practical because when beeing carefull enough everything stays inside the shoe .. so even while
fucking expensive satin/suede heels you would not ruin the outside .. (unless you want to)
this is so hot and i do this a lot myself with my wifeys shoes
coprod3

Post by coprod3 »

Celebshoeman wrote: ↑Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:51 am I have been using shoes for 30+ years, and I have to say the method I am about to let you all into is the best ever.

Cuming inside toeprints is a fantastic feeling
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
---

Visit me on xhamster profile

https://es.xhamster.com/users/coprod

--
hogl

Post by hogl »

coprod3 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:26 am

Cuming inside toeprints is a fantastic feeling
Wow! You did a great job with these suede shoes.