Sister in law treasures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hadjisj

Re: Sister in law treasures

Post by hadjisj »

Goddess sister in law 3/3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by 000000 »

SIL 2 is so hot :P
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

hadjisj wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:37 pm Another angle from tonight
fucking hot shoes :oops:
hadjisj

Post by hadjisj »

This is a find from sister in law 1 the blonde on the left. Found two pairs from her so I couldn’t decide which one to take care first so I got both of them. Please enjoy and commmet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Thanks for sharing, love seeing those green sandals getting what they were waiting for. And can’t wait to see those hot heels from the event get found by you so the same can be done! Was the SIL at the event the same one who owns the black Jimmy Choos, Manolos, and brown high heel sandals? She is so hot and has great taste in shoes too.
hadjisj

Post by hadjisj »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Yes she is the same one!! I will be on the lookout for these great heels! I appreciate your comment.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

I think if you can cum those Manolos of hers too that would be amazing! I have been wanting to fuck that style of Manolos but I don’t have access to any unfortunately (unless I find a good used pair of course).
hadjisj

Post by hadjisj »

I will do them as soon as I find the opportunity! Now with the spring/summer I will be going there more often. In the meantime enjoy some very special treatment for a show from blonde sil below!! Everyone feel free to comment!
hadjisj

Post by hadjisj »

Nice silver sandal from hot blonde sil 1.
Please comment and share
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Perfect legs