My Fuck buddy’s wedding heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe Fetishist

My Fuck buddy’s wedding heels

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

So I opened up to my fuck buddy after our fuck session the other day of just how obsessed I am with women’s heels & feet, she knew I had a big appetite for all of this but she never knew the depth of it… I even logged on to this forum and showed her some of your posts and my past posts… she left me this day with her heels that she wears to weddings, they do smell a fair bit as she has just recently worn them and she said that because they are worn for weddings that she is in them for a long time and dances in them etc. she left them with me and instructed me to cum in them until she needs them at her next wedding invite. I have been sending her pics of my cumshots in them and she approves. My plan is to cum in the left shoe only and if there is anyone else local on the forum in adelaide - south australia, I am happy to lend the right shoe for you to cum in. Once they are sticky and we are catching up for our next fuck session I will take pics of them and post here. Pics are of her, she is a curvy horny slut who loves to be man handled, degraded, pissed on and throat fucked until she is a drooling slobbery mess, loves her face being loaded with cum and referring to me as “daddy”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonno1066

Re: My Fuck buddy’s wedding heels

Post by jonno1066 »

Nice what size are they?
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Love this post!!! Wish i was near you
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Size 9
Levante 30

Post by Levante 30 »

I would love to load up the other heel kin Glenelg..?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Great stuff. Wish I was in your area but also let you do the same. If anyone needs in the New York area Reach Out

Shoecumcplny on kik
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Wow
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

She is so sexy
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Happy new year!! First load of 2022 in this sluts heels 😈

I can’t wait for her to come and collect these and slip into them!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Very lucky! She's quite hot too, can't wait to see what other shoes she leaves for you!