Your Most Successful Score

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rome

Your Most Successful Score

Post by Rome »

Let's hear some stories, share in some triumphs, post some pics from the trophy vault, of your most successful shoe cumming conquest. This can be anything from a risky attempt at a grab-and-go with a co-worker's shoes, a celebrity's online shoe auction purchase, perhaps a friend or family member's heels which you had lusted over for some time. Basically anything that took an extended amount of time, money or resources but you were finally able to spunk.

For me personally, it was a girl I went to high school with. I had lusted after her feet for years, even came close once to sniffing one of her sneakers in gym class during a gymnastics exercise where students had to take their shoes off and leave them by the entrance. Fast forward 10-11 years later, she was still on my social media platforms. Periodically I would check out her page, and see what she's been up to. Then it occurred to me, I know her name, I know her e-mail address (she was dumb enough to include it on her Fbook profile), so I started exploring sites like Poshmark, Mercari, and Facebook marketplace to see if by chance she was present on any of those platforms. It's an amazing time we live in after all, and how we're able to re-connect with old friends, colleagues, and the like.

As luck would have it! She had a Poshmark page, and to my even more luck, she was selling a pair of flats, a few heels and some other garments like sweaters, a hat, and some other things I wasn't interested in. I immediately zeroed in on the pair of flats she was selling, knowing that they probably had the best chance of capturing her foot aroma and toe prints from previous use. Obviously using a fake Poshmark account and pseudonym, I messaged her and proceeded to place an offer for the flats, giving her the full asking price and not low balling like I normally would. I didn't want to take any chances on this opportunity after all! Much to my delight, she accepted the offer a few days later! I was so excited when the flats finally came in that I immediately got down to business. I had learned a little trick from a video that I had watched online, where if you spritz a little bit of water on some socks or into the toe area of a pair of flats/knickers and put them into a zip-lock bag and microwave it for 10 seconds, it helps the molecules become alive again and brings out the scent that much more. Needless to say, I spent the better part of that night, licking, sucking, and fucking those flats until I shot one of the biggest cumshots of my life deep into the toe area, all the while fantasizing about times past in high school and my run-ins with her.

So there you have it, that is probably the top, if not top 3 all time on my list of successful shoe scores. Let's hear about some of yours!

P.S. - I'll have to dig up my archives to see if I can find a picture or two of her old flats. If i do, I'll be sure to post them on here.
Last edited by Rome on Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
sneakerfun

Re: Your Most Successful Score

Post by sneakerfun »

Great story thanks for sharing. I’ve had many opportunities to enjoy some sexy sneakers and heels off girls who I’ve admired for a while. Sometimes it takes patience and other times luck - on a number of occasions a girl has taken her shoes off in front of me - say in their bedroom or living room, and then either gone out or gone to speak with someone and left me alone with their sexy warm shoes to enjoy. And then I do what we all do I guess, mental calculation of risk - how long will they be away and what can I get away with!
Anyway, Apols to anyone whose heard this before but the craziest thing I did was a few years back. My girlfriends firm did a big celebratory gathering involving a hotel, bbq drinks and an afternoon of activities, and partners were invited. One of my girlfriends colleagues was a young guy with a 21 year old blonde wife who was really good looking, a bit of a party girl who had a tiny bit of attitude. I’d seen her a few times, she often wore sexy Nikes or flats. Anyway there was no chance of getting her shoes so I kind of forgot about it.accept for this instance.
When we arrived at the hotel we all gathered to go off for an afternoon of activities - so we were dressed accordingly and she had on her well worn white Nikes I was pleased to see. It was a hot day and the afternoon activities passed and I’d noticed she didn’t seem to have on any sox. I could only imagine what her sneaks must be like inside. Anyway fast forward to late evening, everyone had stayed in their day clothes, we’d eaten, drank loads and partied and by 11.30pm there was about 10 of us left in the bar. My girlfriend has gone to bed and it’s me and sneaker girl plus 8 others in the bar, some chatting in twos one or two dancing to the music that was on. This is when things turned for the better. This girl sat down one seat away from me and took off her sexy white Nikes that she’d been wearing for probably 12 hours or more in hot weather. She pulled her naked sexy size 7.5 (us) feet out of her sneaks showing beautifully painted toe nails and the impression of the inside of the sneak on the top of her feet. She then left her sneaks basically next to me and went up to dance.

I was left sat alone with her gorgeous well and freshly worn shoes right next to me, the stained dark insides begging me to enjoy them. I almost wished she hadn’t done this as I knew I had to have them. As crazy as it seems I took off my own white sneakers - several sizes bigger than hers, and swapped them out. My story being I was drunk and picked up the wrong shoes. Picking up her sneaks I headed out the bar bare footed and up to my room, my heart beating. I remember the moist feeling of the inner heel lining of her Nikes as I carried them upstairs. I got to my room and as expected my girl was fast asleep. With not a minute to spare I locked myself in the bathroom. I couldn’t believe what I had done - or the prize I had before me. I decided to take my time, examining in my hands these sexy objects of my list, feeling the leather, touching the warm sweaty insoles and smelling her musky feet scent. It wasn’t long before I was on the floor having full blown sex with them, fucking her left sneaker and having my head buried deep within her right Nike, having untied the strings.Deeply enjoying the amazing secret intimacy of me and her sneaks and in many ways feet. My mind thinking of how sexy she looks and how I’d dreamt of this. Needless to say it came to a head!! After I calmed down and check my girl was still asleep I decided to have one more go. I knew I might get a knock on the door so I’d need to give them back before then. This time I took my time and made love to them, slowly and sensually enjoying the soft supple leather, the odour of her feet and the contours of the stained insoles. After I’d finished I cleaned them up and popped them outside her hotel door with a note apologising for my mistake! It was a crazy but amazing thing. Next day at breakfast when I walk in she says so half the hotel can hear - here is the guy who cleared off with my shoes!! Still, it was worth it! So there is one of my crazy adventures!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I was living at home in '87. I had just gotten into shoe cumming back a year previous. My older sister, Jenny, had three or four pairs of pumps that i came in, which included the first pair of pumps i ever came in. It was a black leather pair of a brand called Julia. My other sister, Rachel, has various pairs of pumps in her closet that i checked out before, but didn't jizz them. They just weren't too hot looking. Months later, i went to raid her closet again and i found them. A pair of brand new ankle-strap stiletto pumps. Ohhh they looked hot! I took them in my bedroom one night while sis was not home, and i jizzed them good! I was sooo addicted to those pumps! I even smuggled them out of her closet while she was home. I fucked them with such pleasure! I dreampt of those heels! I would sometimes put the pointy toe part of one pump in my mouth while fucking the other. I would experiment by fucking one heel while putting the ankle-strap of the other one up my ass. The weight of the shoe, dangling from my bunghole, sent me over the edge numerous times as i shot my wad into those pumps! They were so awesome! I knew they were cheap shoes, and vinyl, and were sold at a local swap meet. I went to that swap meet one rainy day to try to find a pair exactly like Rachel's, but i could not find them. One day, i smuggled them into my bedroom and did not return them to sis' closet. I did not steal them from sis. Not intentionally. I forgot i had them over the years. I fucked them soo many times with added hand lotions and other stuff i used as lube, and sadly, the glued-on insoles started to come off. I think one day i tossed them out. I loved cumming those pumps!!! I was young and full of testosterone and sexual energy and those pumps were perfect for my cock!
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

I have had many amazing moments that are absolutely crazy to think about now. My best moment was probably when I was about 23.

My friends sister started working at the same place as me, and she is a smoke show. We never talked much until she began working with me. She would wear heels ALL the time and I had a few sessions with her shoes before when at my friend's house. Well after about a year of working together, one night a few of us went out drinking and sledding. This girl was 20 at the time. She got WASTED, and by the time we finished she could not drive home. I offered to let her stay at my place since I lived just down the street. Got her home and she passed out in my bed.
I got this idea to look in her car for any heels she may have stashed, and to my amazement I found her platform Mary Jane's with a 5.5inch heel! They were her sexiest pair! I took them inside, and slipped them on her drunk feet. I fucked her feet with those heels on and came all over her feet and shoes.
Still feeling horny, about 10 min later I came on her face while her heels were still on her. It was heaven. I took her shoes off and kept them for years.
Another night, a different friend stayed over from drinking too much as well. She wore the same size shoe as the other friend and once she passed out I was able to fuck her feet...then I had a brilliant idea to put the heels on her too. I did and they fit perfectly, so I continued fucking her feet and came all over them with those heels on her.

Two moments in HEAVEN.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

Rome wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:37 pm Let's hear some stories, share in some triumphs, post some pics from the trophy vault, of your most successful shoe cumming conquest. This can be anything from a risky attempt at a grab-and-go with a co-worker's shoes, a celebrity's online shoe auction purchase, perhaps a friend or family member's heels which you had lusted over for some time. Basically anything that took an extended amount of time, money or resources but you were finally able to spunk.

For me personally, it was a girl I went to high school with. I had lusted after her feet for years, even came close once to sniffing one of her sneakers in gym class during a gymnastics exercise where students had to take their shoes off and leave them by the entrance. Fast forward 10-11 years later, she was still on my social media platforms. Periodically I would check out her page, and see what she's been up to. Then it occurred to me, I know her name, I know her e-mail address (she was dumb enough to include it on her Fbook profile), so I started exploring sites like Poshmark, Mercari, and Facebook marketplace to see if by chance she was present on any of those platforms. It's an amazing time we live in after all, and how we're able to re-connect with old friends, colleagues, and the like.

As luck would have it! She had a Poshmark page, and to my even more luck, she was selling a pair of flats, a few heels and some other garments like sweaters, a hat, and some other things I wasn't interested in. I immediately zeroed in on the pair of flats she was selling, knowing that they probably had the best chance of capturing her foot aroma and toe prints from previous use. Obviously using a fake Poshmark account and pseudonym, I messaged her and proceeded to place an offer for the flats, giving her the full asking price and not low balling like I normally would. I didn't want to take any chances on this opportunity after all! Much to my delight, she accepted the offer a few days later! I was so excited when the flats finally came in that I immediately got down to business. I had learned a little trick from a video that I had watched online, where if you spritz a little bit of water on some socks or into the toe area of a pair of flats/knickers and put them into a zip-lock bag and microwave it for 10 seconds, it helps the molecules become alive again and brings out the scent that much more. Needless to say, I spent the better part of that night, licking, sucking, and fucking those flats until I shot one of the biggest cumshots of my life deep into the toe area, all the while fantasizing about times past in high school and my run-ins with her.

So there you have it, that is probably the top, if not top 3 all time on my list of successful shoe scores. Let's hear about some of yours!

P.S. - I'll have to dig up my archives to see if I can find a picture or two of her old flats. If i do, I'll be sure to post them on here.
That's incredible! I've always wanted to find old crushes on poshmark and buy their shoes - no luck so far though but maybe someday!
KV16

Post by KV16 »

sneakerfun wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:16 am I was left sat alone with her gorgeous well and freshly worn shoes right next to me, the stained dark insides begging me to enjoy them. I almost wished she hadn’t done this as I knew I had to have them. As crazy as it seems I took off my own white sneakers - several sizes bigger than hers, and swapped them out. My story being I was drunk and picked up the wrong shoes. Picking up her sneaks I headed out the bar bare footed and up to my room, my heart beating. I remember the moist feeling of the inner heel lining of her Nikes as I carried them upstairs. I got to my room and as expected my girl was fast asleep. With not a minute to spare I locked myself in the bathroom. I couldn’t believe what I had done - or the prize I had before me. I decided to take my time, examining in my hands these sexy objects of my list, feeling the leather, touching the warm sweaty insoles and smelling her musky feet scent. It wasn’t long before I was on the floor having full blown sex with them, fucking her left sneaker and having my head buried deep within her right Nike, having untied the strings.Deeply enjoying the amazing secret intimacy of me and her sneaks and in many ways feet. My mind thinking of how sexy she looks and how I’d dreamt of this. Needless to say it came to a head!! After I calmed down and check my girl was still asleep I decided to have one more go. I knew I might get a knock on the door so I’d need to give them back before then. This time I took my time and made love to them, slowly and sensually enjoying the soft supple leather, the odour of her feet and the contours of the stained insoles. After I’d finished I cleaned them up and popped them outside her hotel door with a note apologising for my mistake! It was a crazy but amazing thing. Next day at breakfast when I walk in she says so half the hotel can hear - here is the guy who cleared off with my shoes!! Still, it was worth it! So there is one of my crazy adventures!
That's actually insane! That's actually a really neat idea to walk off with someone's shoes - I've never thought of that!
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

wow awesome stories
KV16

Post by KV16 »

I've also told my story a few times here but I love telling it!

My top score were this pair of navy blue sneakers. It was from a friend I was crushing on pretty hard at school and she'd always be a tease in class slipping her feet in and out of the shoes. It was actually pretty funny because I actually really liked the pair of sneakers she wore before she got these. I'm not sure what they were but they were brown - but she ends up getting rid of them for these blue ones. I initially didn't like these shoes since I thought they were kinda ugly, but they ended up growing on me.

I remember once she was sitting behind me in a study room. She'd been wearing these shoes for about a year now. I turned around to talk to her and she kicked her foot out towards me with her shoe half on her foot. She shook it around a bit and it tapped the bottom of my chair. I jokingly snatched it off her foot it and said it was mine now and put it on my lap. This shoe stank - you could really catch the smell of it without putting your nose to it. She got up immediately to take her shoe back and I tried to hold her shoe tightly towards my body while playing keep-away- trying to get more of the smell. I remember it was really tough for me to conceal the giant boner I had but I don't think she noticed! Her shoe was also super soft - it was made of leather and some other material and the bottom sole was also oddly soft. After a short tease, I gave her shoe back. I felt kinda bad since she didn't really take her shoes off in class anymore after that.

After that incident, I literally DREAMED of those shoes and that smell. I wanted them SO bad but I wasn't sure how to get them. At this point they just felt like a forbidden fruit I could never have.

A few months pass and we have summer vacation. I see on her social media that she went to a bunch of places on vacation - and was wearing those sneakers! When we finally came back to school, she was still wearing them. They looked super beat up and one of them had a hole on the bottom. A few days later, she actually stopped wearing them which made me feel really sad. I thought she probably retired them because of how old they were, but I HAD to have them. I've never had such a strong desire for a pair of shoes before, so I made a plan to ask her for her shoes.

It took me about 2 weeks to gather enough courage to do it, but she ended up giving them to me, no questions asked because she didn't want them! I couldn't believe it!

When I finally brought them home, it felt surreal. Her shoes that I've lusted after for the better half of a year in my possession - free to do anything I want to it. The smell was MUCH stronger from before because she'd just come back from a summer trip somewhere warm. I remember now I was able to put my nose into her shoe fully now and take a full wiff - the smell really is indescribable. Musty leather with a bit of perfume and foot sweat. It was absolutely perfect. Never had anything like that, nor have I ever since. It was absolutely rank but also amazing.

I wanted to fuck them so bad, but I felt bad initially since she was my friend and gave them to me without questioning my motives. My first week with them I just smelled, kissed, licked, and jerked off heavily to them. They were so soft and sexy, it was starting to get harder to resist fucking them. One day while jerking off with them, I had the left shoe right up to my nose smelling them, and the right shoe near my cock. I had been doing this dance where I try to stick my cock into her shoe then stopping short all week. My cock was throbbing and drooling at this point. I replayed the scene of snatching her shoe off her foot again in my head, and I had to do it. I thrusted hard into her right shoe and there was no feeling like it. It was soft and held my penis tight. I stuck my face into her left shoe and started fucking the right slowly. After some intimate and sensual fucking of her right shoe and kissing, smelling, and licking her left, it didn't take long until I started feeling a warm feeling creep up to the tip of my penis. I started fucking harder and harder - with each thrust I could feel the tip of the toe box. I tried holding back the cum as long as I could but with each thrust it became harder and harder. When I felt that warmth reach the tip of my penis - I blasted her shoe so hard, with each spurt harder than the last - I filled her shoe with so much cum.

I've had a few really good shoe scores in the past, but this one's really hard to beat!
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

These are all very great stories and I thought I'd share my most favourite one, boy, I still regret not following it up.
I was on a course a few years back and towards the end of it there was this one tutor called Sam. She always wore these beautiful sexy red office brand heels like really tall ones I'm not really good with measurements. They always turned me on but I barely had a chance with them.

Anyway, opportunity came knocking when she left those heels unattended so I grabbed them put them in my bag and went home. The course was close so it was a short bus ride.

My god, the smell was intoxicating, she always wore them barefoot for like hours five times a week so you can imagine how good it was. I probably came in them like in about 10 15 minutes and went again for round 2 soon after.

I thought oh shit I better return them before someone clocks that they've been taken and I wish I kept them because I did the same with a few others and nobody suspected me. Damn, I miss them.
2insole

Post by 2insole »

KV16 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:05 pm I've also told my story a few times here but I love telling it!

My top score were this pair of navy blue sneakers. It was from a friend I was crushing on pretty hard at school and she'd always be a tease in class slipping her feet in and out of the shoes. It was actually pretty funny because I actually really liked the pair of sneakers she wore before she got these. I'm not sure what they were but they were brown - but she ends up getting rid of them for these blue ones. I initially didn't like these shoes since I thought they were kinda ugly, but they ended up growing on me.

I remember once she was sitting behind me in a study room. She'd been wearing these shoes for about a year now. I turned around to talk to her and she kicked her foot out towards me with her shoe half on her foot. She shook it around a bit and it tapped the bottom of my chair. I jokingly snatched it off her foot it and said it was mine now and put it on my lap. This shoe stank - you could really catch the smell of it without putting your nose to it. She got up immediately to take her shoe back and I tried to hold her shoe tightly towards my body while playing keep-away- trying to get more of the smell. I remember it was really tough for me to conceal the giant boner I had but I don't think she noticed! Her shoe was also super soft - it was made of leather and some other material and the bottom sole was also oddly soft. After a short tease, I gave her shoe back. I felt kinda bad since she didn't really take her shoes off in class anymore after that.

After that incident, I literally DREAMED of those shoes and that smell. I wanted them SO bad but I wasn't sure how to get them. At this point they just felt like a forbidden fruit I could never have.

A few months pass and we have summer vacation. I see on her social media that she went to a bunch of places on vacation - and was wearing those sneakers! When we finally came back to school, she was still wearing them. They looked super beat up and one of them had a hole on the bottom. A few days later, she actually stopped wearing them which made me feel really sad. I thought she probably retired them because of how old they were, but I HAD to have them. I've never had such a strong desire for a pair of shoes before, so I made a plan to ask her for her shoes.

It took me about 2 weeks to gather enough courage to do it, but she ended up giving them to me, no questions asked because she didn't want them! I couldn't believe it!

When I finally brought them home, it felt surreal. Her shoes that I've lusted after for the better half of a year in my possession - free to do anything I want to it. The smell was MUCH stronger from before because she'd just come back from a summer trip somewhere warm. I remember now I was able to put my nose into her shoe fully now and take a full wiff - the smell really is indescribable. Musty leather with a bit of perfume and foot sweat. It was absolutely perfect. Never had anything like that, nor have I ever since. It was absolutely rank but also amazing.

I wanted to fuck them so bad, but I felt bad initially since she was my friend and gave them to me without questioning my motives. My first week with them I just smelled, kissed, licked, and jerked off heavily to them. They were so soft and sexy, it was starting to get harder to resist fucking them. One day while jerking off with them, I had the left shoe right up to my nose smelling them, and the right shoe near my cock. I had been doing this dance where I try to stick my cock into her shoe then stopping short all week. My cock was throbbing and drooling at this point. I replayed the scene of snatching her shoe off her foot again in my head, and I had to do it. I thrusted hard into her right shoe and there was no feeling like it. It was soft and held my penis tight. I stuck my face into her left shoe and started fucking the right slowly. After some intimate and sensual fucking of her right shoe and kissing, smelling, and licking her left, it didn't take long until I started feeling a warm feeling creep up to the tip of my penis. I started fucking harder and harder - with each thrust I could feel the tip of the toe box. I tried holding back the cum as long as I could but with each thrust it became harder and harder. When I felt that warmth reach the tip of my penis - I blasted her shoe so hard, with each spurt harder than the last - I filled her shoe with so much cum.

I've had a few really good shoe scores in the past, but this one's really hard to beat!
Great story! How have you managed to get her shoes???