G

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LouieAldofootman

Re: Hi guys your forum was a fetlife date recommendation

Post by LouieAldofootman »

Wtf hope it's not a dude!
Will update
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

AbbyShoePrincess wrote: ↑Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:34 pm I actually love dating a guy with a foot fetish...
I have most of my heels because of it.
I'm a size 9 so I'm particularly embarrassed of my size and don't like them.. I wish I was a 6 instead.
Hi Abby, are you a UK size 9?
I would love to be the same size as my wife.
AbbyShoePrincess

T

Post by AbbyShoePrincess »

H
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbbyShoePrincess

Y

H
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbbyShoePrincess

H

L
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbbyShoePrincess

L

L
AbbyShoePrincess

K

H
AbbyShoePrincess

G

G
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbbyShoePrincess

G

H
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
speciallotion

Post by speciallotion »

AbbyShoePrincess wrote: ↑Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:15 pm Hi All
My name is Abby. I went on a date with a guy who was really into my feet and shoes. I've had an Ex that was also into this so not new waters. πŸ™ƒ lol. Well fast forward to the second date and let's call him Dan..Is overly obsessed with talking about my high heels and I vividly remember him telling me about this forum and how common it is... Fine I'm all for letting him cum on my feet while in bed... I'll even wear the heels for foreplay.. but we had gone to the beach which had bars and shops 1 including a boutique adult store with a decent high heel selection πŸ€” Dan tells me to pick out a pair of πŸ‘  n an outfit. Something to wear to dinner later.. I think ok,
lunch, beach, outfit, heels and dinner?.. Why not I've gone on dates w some real creepy weirdos a foot guy I can handle....
Well I try on a few heels and outfits he approves of a 5" clear platform stripper heel mules of course as I hobble around in the store...also pics out a cute summer dress. He drops me off at my apartment at 4pm and that hes going to his apartment 20 minutes away to shower n get ready...I tell him to come back to pick me up at 630pm. He replies see you then...
Here comes the part I'm still baffled about 2 weeks later.. Dan calls my phone 540 telling me he's outside and sorry he's late... I tell him your early..we laugh.. I tell him I'm still getting ready but he can come up and watch TV while I finish getting ready...and give him a guest code.
I hear the door n yell to hang out in the living room...
10 minutes goes by and I walk out of the bathroom..
Dan isn't on the couch...
I see a faint light coming from my bedroom... it's my closet light...
My door is a touch open so I peak in and what do I see?

Dan with one of my high heels πŸ‘  holding it up to his mouth and nose with his left hand ,pair of my panties tied around his saggy balls licking and sniffing..
With another sandal on his dick rapidly jerking off...
I cough and say excuse me? What the hell are you doing?
He looks at me not stopping and tells me it'll be OK hold on with a weird stare at me.
I tell him it's not cool and that he should leave..
He tells me to help him out..
I tell him definitely not now and what is he doing going through my stuff.. Get Out!
This guy continues to jerk off for at least 20 more seconds and cum Inside my shoe.. walks to my toilet with the shoe dumps his cum out and wipes it out and hands it to me.. then he leaves...
I don't think I overreacted

Thanks for your ears
Abbs
Sorry to hear that Abby not all foot fetish guys are like ..I hope he hasn't ruined it for other guys some of us can be civil till it's time to let our freak flag flyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘£πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦