G

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

AbbyShoePrincess

H

Post by AbbyShoePrincess »

V
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbbyShoePrincess

L

G
AbbyShoePrincess

H

H
Rome

Re: G

Post by Rome »

So you've been busted and now you're just spamming the forum? Real mature homo
strykerone

Re: Hi guys your forum was a fetlife date recommendation

Post by strykerone »

thatman1 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:11 pm
AbbyShoePrincess wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:34 pm I actually love dating a guy with a foot fetish...
I have most of my heels because of it.
I'm a size 9 so I'm particularly embarrassed of my size and don't like them.. I wish I was a 6 instead.
You say it’s your page, but here you say you are a size 9 and most of the heels listed on that page are size 6 & 6.5. Just pointing out some discrepancies I’ve seen.
Then there’s only one thing to say about size 9 and a size 6 sounds like bs to me.
Rome

Post by Rome »

strykerone wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:15 pm
AbbyShoePrincess wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:34 pm I actually love dating a guy with a foot fetish...
I'm a size 9 so I'm particularly embarrassed of my size and don't like them.. I wish I was a 6 instead.
You say it’s your page, but here you say you are a size 9 and most of the heels listed on that page are size 6 & 6.5. Just pointing out some discrepancies I’ve seen.
Then there’s only one thing to say about size 9 and a size 6 sounds like bs to me.
It was all BS. These homos that pretend to be women on this forum start out shy and quiet at first, and then their overzealous fetish desires get the better of them until they can't keep up the lie anymore with their responses, which give them away every time.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Rome wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:03 pm
strykerone wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:15 pm
It was all BS. These homos that pretend to be women on this forum start out shy and quiet at first, and then their overzealous fetish desires get the better of them until they can't keep up the lie anymore with their responses, which give them away every time.
Rome that’s exactly what I was thinking.