spectator pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

spectator pumps

Post by droid1959 »

Perhaps its because my 1st wife wore spectator style pumps to work often, but I've always found them very attractive and sexy. Even a moderate 2" heel is very sexy on the right woman, especially if she is wearing nylons or pantyhose.

Anyone else get the same thrills from common office heels?
Shoedaddy

Re: spectator pumps

Post by Shoedaddy »

Always! On a scale of 1-10 office heels add a solid +3 to any of my co-worker's fuckability scores. Love when the women in my office come to work in some classy pumps. Begging to be leered at, and mentally fucked.
droid1959

Re: spectator pumps

Post by droid1959 »

I got caught one day at work. In the cafeteria at the coffee machine, as my coffee is poured a gal from purchasing stands behind me and I notice her red/white peep toe pumps, white pantyhose and red painted toe nails. Gazing at her feet, when I realize she is watching me watch her. My eyes finally move up when I realize she caught me. But my gaze again pauses because her nipples are prominently poking through her bras, slip, blouse (I can tell because her blouse is semi sheer). Caught again and I recall I was blushing. When I get to match eyes with her, she is smiling a smile that says "caught you and enjoying it."