How did it start

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Buck1269

Re: How did it start

Post by Buck1269 »

papakias20 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:28 am mine also starts from a mom friend and my best friend mom...i also grab into bathrooms and use to lick her heels and nylons when i find some of them...wanna chat somewhere about our experiences?
Very nice
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

Mine started at boarding school
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Earliest memories are pre-sexual, perhaps four five, but six latest.
I remember older sister and friend deciding to dress me in their school clothes one time, and while I do not recall having any particular feelings or desire for the clothes, I certainly remember becoming a little embarrassed / excited as they put shoes on me.
While that episode might have been the beginning, I also remember being excited swapping shoes with a little gf a few times the same period, so it might have been attraction to her mj's which began my addiction, and as already interested, it caused those excited guilty feelings when I was being dressed.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

it is so profound how so many guys out there in the world target a girl's shoes and boots!!! Not only that, but we go up in their purses, makeup bags, etc. I know a person who's mother had a rubber douche. The douche had a plastic hose connected to it, and a plastic crimping device on the hose to keep air inside it. He would inflate it, bounce on it to orgasm. A few times, he went up into the bottle and fucked it. We love to fuck women's things!!!
dynamo757

Post by dynamo757 »

i started with my friends girlfriend heels, one time I went to his house to do some work and nobody was home. I found this pair of strap heels and thatvwas the first pair i even fucked and cum all over.
heelshooter

Post by heelshooter »

My earliest memories were my grandma’s black leather pointed toe slingback heels and sheer pantyhose. I used to go shopping with her as a 7/8 year old in school holidays and found myself staring at her feet/heels. Loved catching the odd glimpse of toe cleavage through her hose and remember rubbing my cock through my trousers on many occasions. I also remember rubbing my cock and getting semi-hard around 9/10 years old and having orgasms before I used to make any cum. Actually I remember rubbing my cock most nights before going to sleep lol. My mother’s best friend used to wear black patent heels with a v-vamp which showed loads of toe cleavage. I loved staring at those too 😀
i love women's heels
hand_shoe

Post by hand_shoe »

Probably in 5th grade. Really hot girl with long dirty blonde hair who sat next to me in class got a pair of white leather boots with a decent heel. I couldn’t keep my eyes off them. After college I realized I once again got hard when looking at sexy feet in heels, boots and discovered a world of fun
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

hand_shoe wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:41 am Probably in 5th grade. Really hot girl with long dirty blonde hair who sat next to me in class got a pair of white leather boots with a decent heel. I couldn’t keep my eyes off them. After college I realized I once again got hard when looking at sexy feet in heels, boots and discovered a world of fun
Sounds great
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

Great stories