How did it start

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: How did it start

Post by shoddy90 »

heelshooter wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:27 am My earliest memories were .... slingback heels a...... as a 7/8 year old .......rubbing my cock through my trousers on many occasions ...... also getting semi-hard .........having orgasms before I used to make cum. Actually remember rubbing cock most nights before going to sleep lol .......mother’s best friend used to wear black patent heels with a v-vamp which showed loads of toe cleavage. I loved staring at those too 😀
Wow heelshooter, can picture in my mind and almost feel those v-vamp patents.
Did you ever get your err, hands on them, or have they just fuelled fantasies?
While my earliest experiences and experiments began a little younger, I have written to the board before about some early memories and the benefit of having mom and sisters. I remember in early school days, having those same intense nightly thoughts and dry cum you describe, mainly with vivid images and fantasies of sisters and classmates shoes driving it, but there were a couple of teachers shoes which raised interest also, and many years later, I found a pair similar to one of an older teachers I had wanted then, and they of course, came straight home with me.
For me, it is some visual aesthetic which first excites my senses and ignites sexual desire across a whole range. I have been lucky to experience many age styles, after most likely in my late teens early twenties, properly adding more mature to my regular experience and collection.
hpup1.jpg
What can I say, with bows and smooth sexy lickable patent toes, these are already oozing appeal, and I am sure the "slot" in the vamp would only add to the sensations, to ensure these mature cuties would becum a regular treat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:23 pm I think I was born with it. It's been with me since my earliest memories. Way before I knew what sex was.

One theory I have is, these things are in you since very early childhood. And when you see or experience certain things you like, you just discover them, but they were always in you.
Exactly my thoughts and personal experience. I always was attracted to women wearing open toed shoes and heels, I can remember seeing them as a very young child, a toddler. I would sit in the back car seat and be mesmerized as my mom would shift through the gears of our old Volkswagen wearing sandals and lace up high heels (she had very attractive feet by any measure here). When I was 12 or so I started having sex with all of her sandals regularly, and to see her wear them after made me want them even more. To this day i can see a woman who is a perfect 10 body, but if I don’t find her feet attractive, there is nothing that can be done to save her for me.
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

My first memory was in the 2nd grade. I was playing hide and seek at a friends house and I ended up in his big sisters closet. The closet was dark because I'd closed the door and the floor was filled with her high heels. The aroma was amazing and I felt like is was standing atop a mountain of shoes. From that day forward, the thought and sight of a pair of heels would get me aroused.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Great stories.
I had experience with my mom shoes as a teenager.
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

More Storys please
Cleop

Post by Cleop »

Mine was when I was a teen, I was on vacation with my family and my cousin, she's just a few years older and we shared room. One night I woke up with the urge to go to the bathroom, and I don't know why but when I saw her flip flops (a pretty worn black pair of Havaianas) I felt the need to wear them; so I gently asked her if she could lend me them and she agreed half asleep. I put them on and I got hard almost instantly. On the bathroom i fucked one while wearing the other and it was life-changing! I cleaned it the best I could and I returnet them to her.
A few days later on the same vacations, we went to one of my mother's old friend's (she's around 10 years younger than my mom) who's basically a heels addict, and that night she was wearing some grey wedge heeled flip flops that looked stunning. I felt in love with them from the first time I saw her feet on them and again I felt the need to try them on and jerk off while wearing them.
I planned to switch them with mine when she took them off, but it turns out that she's the only woman in the world who sits wearing flip flops and does not take them off for a second! Dinner was ending and my feet had never been inside her sandals, so I took the risk and I improvised. I started talking about foot size with the poor excuse that her feet were the same size as mine (i know). She said that she was one size smaller and I told her that andals looked so much smaller than mine, and I encouraged her to try mine. Although it sounded terrible, it worked! Her feet left her flip flops and without hesitation I took them and put my feet inside them while she was looking at her feet in mine .They were exactly as I imagined, so warm that I could feel her feet and sweat on mine (her feet were a little chubby), the sole was extremely soft, and they felt so heavy and strong under my feet, it was by far the best pair of shoes I had ever worn, and I felt so powerful with them.
She laughed and said you tricked me! (she said earlier that she never gets off heels) and we laughed for a while, took some photos, we even compared height and joked for a few minutes, it was hard to hide my erection. I tried to make some time to go to the bathroom while wearing her sandals but as she was leaving, she took off mine, i couldn't find ideas so I had to return her sandals. It wasn't fully successful but it was my favourite experience.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

decimamas

Post by decimamas »

When I was younger I offen have been cumming in my moms shoes (and panties too). My mom was my first source of fetichist pleasure
doper

Post by doper »

decimamas wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:29 pm When I was younger I offen have been cumming in my moms shoes (and panties too). My mom was my first source of fetichist pleasure
For me too .. and i still enjoy.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Cumminghershoes

Post by Cumminghershoes »

I knew I had a shoe fetish from a very young age. I had no idea why, but I couldn’t stop looking at women’s dress shoes. I was fascinated. I’ve seen pics of me as a kid where I’m straight up staring at a woman’s high heels. Even in school, when all the girls would get dressed up for picture day, I remember one girl Kerri that was wearing the most beautiful black patent Mary Janes I had ever seen. I spent the entire day staring at her in those shoes, wondering what I could do it I ever got my hands on them.

Mom wasn’t really in to shoes I considered sexy unless she was dressing up for an event, so I had to get my shoe fix elsewhere.

First time I was maybe 12, and I was in a friends basement. Her mom had a few bags of old clothes down there for donation to charity shops, and right on top was a pair of black high heel, pointy toe Naturalizer pumps. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and my dick was instantly rock hard just looking at them.

Everyone else was still upstairs and it didn’t sound like anyone was missing me, so I picked them up. So sexy, 1980s vintage pumps so they were all leather - outer, inner, and sole. Moderate wear - the soles were polished smooth and there were a few creases in the uppers. I pulled my dick out of my pants - it was tingling with excitement and so sensitive - every touch made me jump. I stroked my dick a few times, but the sensation was too intense. For some reason, I had an incredible desire to stick my dick in to the toe of those sexy pumps. I slipped my cock in to the toe, enjoying the cool smooth soft leather squeezing the head of my dick as I pushed deeper. It was the perfect amount of stimulation.

All of a sudden, my whole body felt weak and weird. I leaned backwards against some old furniture, and my dick and balls started to spasm, shooting white spurts all over the creamy ivory insole of the black pumps. It was the first orgasm I’d ever had, and I’ve been looking for sexy shoes to fuck ever since.