How did it start

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: How did it start

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

heelshooter wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:27 am My earliest memories were my grandma’s black leather pointed toe slingback heels and sheer pantyhose. I used to go shopping with her as a 7/8 year old in school holidays and found myself staring at her feet/heels. Loved catching the odd glimpse of toe cleavage through her hose and remember rubbing my cock through my trousers on many occasions. I also remember rubbing my cock and getting semi-hard around 9/10 years old and having orgasms before I used to make any cum. Actually I remember rubbing my cock most nights before going to sleep lol. My mother’s best friend used to wear black patent heels with a v-vamp which showed loads of toe cleavage. I loved staring at those too 😀
V-vamp pumps are a thing of pure beauty!
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Great memories
doper

Post by doper »

With moms heels .. and still doing at times.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

doper wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:19 pm With moms heels .. and still doing at times.

you can show me her shoes? 😋👠🎉
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Yo, como alguno de los que ha escrito, tengo fetichismo por los zapatos desde que tengo recuerdos. Tal vez influyera en mi, el hecho de que mi padre se dedicaba a arreglar zapatos y yo me sentía atraído por algunos zapatos que llevaban a reparar.
Recuerdo que al principio lo que más me gustaban eran las botas y los zuecos. Cada vez que llevaban un par a reparar, yo los tenía que follar.
Me folle muchos durante los años que mi padre trabajo en eso. Luego tuve que buscarlos en la basura, no había otra forma de conseguir zapatos.
Más tarde, ya trabajando tenía una compañera a la que le gustaba vestir y calzar muy llamativa. A mí me ponía malo verla con unas botas y unos zuecos que me quería follar.
Con el tiempo me las arregle para entrar en su casa cuando ella no estaba, y le quitaba las botas y zuecos que me gustaban para llevármelos a mi casa y follarmelos cuanto yo quisiera.
Esto fue hace muchos años y todavía conservó esas botas y zuecos. Hoy ya no tienen el atractivo que tenían entonces, las modas cambian y los gustos también, pero los miro con nostalgia de los buenos momentos y corridas que me proporcionaron.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Botas_altas1 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:39 pm Yo, como alguno de los que ha escrito, tengo fetichismo por los zapatos desde que tengo recuerdos. Tal vez influyera en mi, el hecho de que mi padre se dedicaba a arreglar zapatos y yo me sentía atraído por algunos zapatos que llevaban a reparar.
Recuerdo que al principio lo que más me gustaban eran las botas y los zuecos. Cada vez que llevaban un par a reparar, yo los tenía que follar.
Me folle muchos durante los años que mi padre trabajo en eso. Luego tuve que buscarlos en la basura, no había otra forma de conseguir zapatos.
Más tarde, ya trabajando tenía una compañera a la que le gustaba vestir y calzar muy llamativa. A mí me ponía malo verla con unas botas y unos zuecos que me quería follar.
Con el tiempo me las arregle para entrar en su casa cuando ella no estaba, y le quitaba las botas y zuecos que me gustaban para llevármelos a mi casa y follarmelos cuanto yo quisiera.
Esto fue hace muchos años y todavía conservó esas botas y zuecos. Hoy ya no tienen el atractivo que tenían entonces, las modas cambian y los gustos también, pero los miro con nostalgia de los buenos momentos y corridas que me proporcionaron.
I'd kinda guess that the vast majority of us don't speak spanish. English only, please.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I don't understand English either but I use an internet translator so I can read what others write. It doesn't take much effort to do so. Nevertheless, here I send my translated writing for anyone who might be interested.

I, like some of those who have written, have had a shoe fetish for as long as I can remember. Maybe I was influenced by the fact that my father was a shoe repairer and I was attracted to some of the shoes that were being repaired.
I remember that at the beginning what I liked the most were boots and clogs. Every time they took a pair to be repaired, I had to fuck them.
I fucked a lot of them during the years that my father worked on them. Then I had to look for them in the rubbish, there was no other way to get shoes.
Later, when I was working, I had a colleague who liked to dress and wear very flashy shoes. It made me sick to see her with boots and clogs that I wanted to fuck.
Eventually I managed to get into her house when she wasn't home, and I would take off the boots and clogs I liked to take them home and fuck them as much as I wanted.
This was many years ago and she still kept those boots and clogs. Today they no longer have the appeal they had back then, fashions change and so do tastes, but I look at them with nostalgia for the good times and cumshots they gave me.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

All these years and I still love a good shoe
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

The same thing happens to me. I have a very extensive collection of boots, shoes, mules and clogs, but I always want more. A good shoe that turns me on, I always like to be able to have it to fuck it.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

heelshooter wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:27 am My earliest memories were .... slingback heels a...... as a 7/8 year old .......rubbing my cock through my trousers on many occasions ...... also getting semi-hard .........having orgasms before I used to make cum. Actually remember rubbing cock most nights before going to sleep lol .......mother’s best friend used to wear black patent heels with a v-vamp which showed loads of toe cleavage. I loved staring at those too 😀
Wow heelshooter, can picture in my mind and almost feel those v-vamp patents.
Did you ever get your err, hands on them, or have they just fuelled fantasies?
While my earliest experiences and experiments began a little younger, I have written to the board before about some early memories and the benefit of having mom and sisters. I remember in early school days, having those same intense nightly thoughts and dry cum you describe, mainly with vivid images and fantasies of sisters and classmates shoes driving it, but there were a couple of teachers shoes which raised interest also, and many years later, I found a pair similar to one of an older teachers I had wanted then, and they of course, came straight home with me.
For me, it is some visual aesthetic which first excites my senses and ignites sexual desire across a whole range. I have been lucky to experience many age styles, after most likely in my late teens early twenties, properly adding more mature to my regular experience and collection.
hpup1.jpg
What can I say, with bows and smooth sexy lickable patent toes, these are already oozing appeal, and I am sure the "slot" in the vamp would only add to the sensations, to ensure these mature cuties would becum a regular treat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.