How did it start

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fei23k

Re: How did it start

Post by fei23k »

A lot of good story here...let me type out mine as well.
Maybe one of these day I can still come back for the good time.
I'm from Hong Kong, so the background is a bit different than most fo you all.

My mom was an OL (office lady), so she has to wear heels all the time. I never get turned on by my mom though she is beautiful she has some decent heels. But that noise from walking in heels always gets my attention, so I was quite sensitive to it when I was like 3.

This shoes fetish started when I was 4, when I'm in kindergarten. My teachers are all young and pretty. Ya, I don't know why I was so mature already at that age...I even know how to pleasure myself by thinking of those teachers, TV stars, then putting my soft penis in between thigh squeezing and rubbing them until I came. (Yup, only can bend backward when it soft).

Anyway, we have lunch nap everyday because it's a full day, and we dont wear shoes to the napping room. So there are days that I cannot sleep, and my teacher always notice me making these "squeezing moment" and sneakily checking her out. Until one day, she asks me if I wanted to help her since I'm not sleepy. I say yes, of course. She told me to help her carry all the homework back from napping room to the classroom.

When I reach the classroom, I realized her pair of kitten heels are under the desk. Out of curiosity, I just have to try it on and sniff it. I don't remember the smell, probably no smell but definitely not smelly else I'll be traumatized. But it was the skin to skin touch that bonds me and this fetish.
And since then, I became weaker because I carried less books every time so I can walk more rounds :lol: . And I probably only take 1 nap out 5 days because I have two teachers (one long hair, one short hair) and they will take turn to watch us to during nap time. This continues until I go to first grade.

To be continued....
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

fei23k wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:45 pm A lot of good story here...let me type out mine as well.
Maybe one of these day I can still come back for the good time.
I'm from Hong Kong, so the background is a bit different than most fo you all.

My mom was an OL (office lady), so she has to wear heels all the time. I never get turned on by my mom though she is beautiful she has some decent heels. But that noise from walking in heels always gets my attention, so I was quite sensitive to it when I was like 3.

This shoes fetish started when I was 4, when I'm in kindergarten. My teachers are all young and pretty. Ya, I don't know why I was so mature already at that age...I even know how to pleasure myself by thinking of those teachers, TV stars, then putting my soft penis in between thigh squeezing and rubbing them until I came. (Yup, only can bend backward when it soft).
Thank you for sharing. Wow, it surely started for you earlier than most people! It is interesting that kindergarten teachers wear heels (and not sneakers or flats) in Hong Kong.

Looking forward to Part 2 of your story.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:23 pm I think I was born with it. It's been with me since my earliest memories. Way before I knew what sex was.

One theory I have is, these things are in you since very early childhood. And when you see or experience certain things you like, you just discover them, but they were always in you.
Same here. From my earliest memories as a small child. My attention gravitated towards womens shoes. It was definitely centered around the shoes I saw every day... my mom's. I didn't really pay much attention to feet until puberty started. Then it became a sexually based attraction. Before that though it was just a strong unyeilding... almost emotional attachment to shoes.
tightsandflats

Post by tightsandflats »

Kimble841 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:20 am
Wetshoe wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:23 pm I think I was born with it. It's been with me since my earliest memories. Way before I knew what sex was.

One theory I have is, these things are in you since very early childhood. And when you see or experience certain things you like, you just discover them, but they were always in you.
Same here. From my earliest memories as a small child. My attention gravitated towards womens shoes. It was definitely centered around the shoes I saw every day... my mom's. I didn't really pay much attention to feet until puberty started. Then it became a sexually based attraction. Before that though it was just a strong unyeilding... almost emotional attachment to shoes.
What kinda shoes were you interested in that your mother would wear? What era was this, would she often wear pantyhose?
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

tightsandflats wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:16 am
Kimble841 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:20 am

What kinda shoes were you interested in that your mother would wear? What era was this, would she often wear pantyhose?
This was the 80s and 90s. She wore a variety of different shoes. She wore low heel pups and a few high heels to her office job during the week. She also wore a few different styles of cork sandals like berks. And yes always wore pantyhose to work. Wore cheap department store canvas flats and imitation keds during the weekend running errands and doing chores. She also wore slippers around the house.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

I actually have no idea how my interest in shoes began. All I remember is being in my single digits, agewise, and lying in bed while masturbating to thoughts of shoes, boots, sandals and sneakers. My taste in shoes has modified over time, as I no longer am really into sneakers, but I LOVE heels.
Horsie100

Post by Horsie100 »

For me it started at a young age but once puberty was reached was when things got sexual. My Mum’s friend had the most beautiful feet and she’d often come around to the house to chat to my Mum. She’d always be wearing flip flops that she’d dangle and play with. I’d be sat there, rock hard, just watching her.

One day she came by the house to say she was off on holiday, would I mind watching the house for her. Dream come true!! I remember the excitement walking around to her house for the first time. I couldn’t get the door open fast enough. The excitement as I walked up the stairs to her wardrobes was matched only by the feat of getting caught, even though her and her husband were thousands of miles away. Three pairs stood out for me I remember. Some gorgeous patent high heel pumps, some toe post wedge mules and my favourite were a pair of white flip flops with gorgeous thin leather straps and a thin foam base with stitching around the edge. I remember they were really good quality. She hadn’t worn them much at all. These were my favourite and I remember these gave me my first orgasm from shoes, I came on them several times over that two week period.

I never saw her for a while after that, it must’ve been the following spring, when she came back to the house wearing those gorgeous white flip flops. This time, she had been wearing them a lot and the white insole had perfect imprints of her toes, which were beautifully tanned and had burgundy nail polish on. I sat on another chair in the living room as she spoke to my mum, playing and dangling while I attempted to hide my rock hard dick. It was so sexy knowing what I’d done to these flip flops while she’d been away.

Anyway, a few weeks later, there’s a knock at our door and it’s her, wearing my favourite flip flops once again and holding her door keys. It was holiday time again! As she was talking to me she took her foot out of one of her flip flops to reveal where her toes had been, amazing toe prints that had been stained by the use they’d been getting. I looked down and I must’ve got hard instantly. She noticed me looking down but nothing was said. As she said goodbye and I told her to have a good holiday, I remember hoping that as these were clearly her favourite flip flops at that moment in time, she didn’t take them on holiday with her.

Next day, I couldn’t wait to get round to hers, hoping that those flip flops weren’t thousands of miles away. I needn’t have worried. When I opened the wardrobe in her back bedroom there they were, sitting on top of a big pile of shoes. Now that I had them in my hands again I could see just how much she’d worn them over the last 12 months. The areas where her big toes and the balls of her feet sat had compressed the footbed to next to nothing, wearing away the stitching in the process, they were dark coloured with a perfect imprint of her foot and the smell was divine! Needless to say, they got hammered over the next few weeks, it was amazing.

The same happened again next year but she’d got new flip flops now. When I got to her house I had to root around to find my favourites, buried under a pile of other shoes. With them clearly not being worn any more I still regret not taking them, they were gorgeous. Even now, 30 years later, I’m still jacking off to the thought of them. I’d love to go back and relive those weeks all over again.
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

Does she have any smelly slippers?
directionf

Post by directionf »

I am not sure, I have always noticed girls who dangle their shoes or girls that constantly slip their feet in and out of their shoes near me, perhaps it was there