J Crew Patent Black Jelly Flats cummed *male feet*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelshooter

J Crew Patent Black Jelly Flats cummed *male feet*

Post by heelshooter »

Been wanting a pair of J. Crew Rainy Days flats ever since I saw a video on YT years ago where a sexy lady was showing loads of toe cleavage wearing a pair. I love the feel of jelly flats and the low cut sides on these ones. I came very prematurely wearing these. What do you guys think?
i love women's heels
heelshooter

Re: J Crew Patent Black Jelly Flats cummed *male feet*

Post by heelshooter »

heelshooter wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:57 am Been wanting a pair of J. Crew Rainy Days flats ever since I saw a video on YT years ago where a sexy lady was showing loads of toe cleavage wearing a pair. I love the feel of jelly flats and the low cut sides on these ones. I came very prematurely wearing these. What do you guys think?
PS, they’re size US10/UK8 and I wear UK10.5 hence how filled they look! Had to bathe them in hot water first! 😉
i love women's heels