I sniffed a celebs heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feet71

Re: I sniffed a celebs heels

Post by feet71 »

Kate Bosworth?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

OK I've let you all wait long enough, it was Kate Beckinsale.

Her shoes are big too, size 10, but man I hit it lucky that day, she must have had them on a few hours with how sweaty and warm they were, I could feel the heat a little on my face as I sniffed inside, no wonder she needed to rest her feet and take them off for a bit.

I only wish I had more time and privacy, I would have loved to have humped one while it was still moist. But man that unique smell I have yet to find again. Thanks for everyone's input.

Would be nice to hear which celebs heels you guys would love to get hold off too.
Johnsa02

Post by Johnsa02 »

Bigger the feet, the better they Stink! I would love get hold of Maria sharapova, Brooke Hogan, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Elle Macpherson, Khloe Kardashian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feet71

Post by feet71 »

Here is a scene of Kate Beckinsale getting her feet licked and sucked from the series Guilty Party. Check out the whole scene on Youtube. Just search for Kate Beckinsale feet scene. You'll thank me later.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Nice
heelshooter

Post by heelshooter »

Awesome story! I’d have licked every ounce of sweat out of those heels and probably would have locked the door, shot my muck all over them and then made an excuse why the door needed to be locked. But hindsight is a wonderful thing!
i love women's heels
heelshooter

Post by heelshooter »

Awesome story! I’d have licked every ounce of sweat out of those heels and probably would have locked the door, shot my muck all over them and then made an excuse why the door needed to be locked. But hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Personally, I’d love to sniff Blake Livelys, Kristen Bells, Holly Willoughbys and Rachel Rileys heels. Yum!
i love women's heels
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

heelshooter wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:17 am Awesome story! I’d have licked every ounce of sweat out of those heels and probably would have locked the door, shot my muck all over them and then made an excuse why the door needed to be locked. But hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Personally, I’d love to sniff Blake Livelys, Kristen Bells, Holly Willoughbys and Rachel Rileys heels. Yum!
I was so nervous , I did manage to lick one out thankfully, her shoes are big too so licking one out was the equivalent of 2 normal size 😅. I agree with your selection too especially Holly Willoughby, hers are probably the smelliest.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Did you get to suck on the heels?
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Wow! I’m jealous. Kate Beckinsale has to be the hottest celeb in loubs!!