I sniffed a celebs heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

I sniffed a celebs heels

Post by Celebshoeman »

Why my fascination with celeb heels? Well about 5 yrs ago I had the rather fortunate experience of sniffing a well known celebs pumps. I don't work in the industry but the firm I work for was contracted to refit a studios offices, dressing rooms etc. Alot of famous celebs were in and out of there on numerous occasions, junkets, radio interviews and the like.

Well one day a really hot sexy actress you will all know (won't name her, keep you guessing) was doing the circuit promoting and came for a radio interview. I was on final stages of the refit around the dressing room she was assigned, I saw her enter the corridor that led to her room opposite me and got a nice look at her shoes she was wearing, 5" patent Louboutin pumps on bare feet, she entered her dressing room and was freshening up for her interview and not long after she re-emerged, but here's the killer thing, she was in flops now, more comfort I suppose.

My heart was racing now about the thought of her recently removed heels, I made an excuse to my work colleague and said there were a couple of items to finish doing in said dressing room, I entered but couldn't lock the door as it would seem odd. And there they were on the floor, nerves hit me with excitement, I dropped to my knees and looked at them first, the insoles were glistening inside with sweat and there was wear at the heel and slightly indented toe prints too.

My heart raced as I brought the shoe up to my nose and took a long deep sniff, my god it was phenomenal, the best smelling shoe I have ever smelled, the combination of sweat, leather and lotion made me moan loudly, i sniffed both for a couple of minutes and licked one out. No I didn't cum them due to the situation, but had a great time that evening reminiscing.

So there you go, I think they smelled so good due to her high maintenance and expensive heels, so if you're perving over your favourite celebs feet, let me tell you they probably smell better than you could imagine.

If you could sniff a celebs shoe who's you choose?
heelsdesigner

Re: I sniffed a celebs heels

Post by heelsdesigner »

exciting story! It made me imaging that scene...
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

very hot! give us a clue to who it was please
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Loved the story and although I’ve never been with a celebs shoes I’ve been in exactly the same situation as you where an opportunity has come along. Although I always want to go all the way with them so not having a locked door would really upset me and has led to some silly risks.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

I couldn't take pics at the time as phones and cameras were off limits in those areas.

The heels were Louboutin "so kate" pumps, slightly worn in and with a dampened glossy insole as they were still damp as I got to them before they'd aired out thankfully.

Her initials are K. B. Not laying all the cards on the table but if anyone posts the correct pic with those shoes on I'll acknowledge it.
Johnsa02

Post by Johnsa02 »

:wink:
Kristen Bell
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Johnsa02 on Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

woow interesting and exciting story :)
jayd

Post by jayd »

Now this is exciting. I'm thinking Kate Beckinsale... Personally, I really love the fact that Ariana Grande used to wear closed toe heels with thick nylons - I'd love to give them a sniff after one of her concerts.
heelspurter

Post by heelspurter »

I'm thinking kate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

jayd wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:57 pm Now this is exciting. I'm thinking Kate Beckinsale... Personally, I really love the fact that Ariana Grande used to wear closed toe heels with thick nylons - I'd love to give them a sniff after one of her concerts.
I'm liking all the guesses, exciting to see where you're thoughts are at. Yes I bet Ariana's YSL pumps smell fantastic after a long concert or flight.

I've obviously smelled other heels since those Loubs but nothing has come close to them yet, that's why I love looking at hot celebs now, wondering what their heels smell like after a few hours, i always thought they wouldn't smell for some reason, until I smelled those louboutins that is.