Special forum for heels and/or sneakers, gym shoes aso.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Do you want to separate classic heels pics and posts from posts with mostly sneakers or gym shoes ..

Poll ended at Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:17 am

i want to have a separate forum for heels !
35%
I want to have a separate forum for sneakers, gym shoes aso. !
43%
I want both new formums to separate them clearly !
22%

Total votes: 63

deckelsmouk

Special forum for heels and/or sneakers, gym shoes aso.

Post by deckelsmouk »

I love most of the posts in this forum but i noticed that the new generation likes more and more sneakers or gym shoes or house slippers. The classic heels are more and more missing. So i wanted to know if we could separate the heels from the sneakers and gym posts either by creating one of those two new forum or both to separate clearly.
So the poll will be the following :
singlesolefan

Re: Special forum for heels and/or sneakers, gym shoes aso.

Post by singlesolefan »

I'm sorry but I don't even want to post and look in the threads anymore. RARELY when some guy finds decent heels exciting enough. 3/4 of the thread fills with do her sneakers replies. stopped caption thread for this long time ago.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Thanks for the supplie. Let's hope that the decent heels win :D Restart posting and believe in :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

There is already a forum for sneakers. Also one for flats and one for wedges. Although not specifically stated, I figured most people here are fans of heels and thats what the main sections would mostly include.
singlesolefan

Post by singlesolefan »

Well main section doesn't mostly include heels. Sneaky cum section is just about who or when. So if some guy opens thread with mom shoes and puts in her slippers should we skim to see if there are any heels?

How can I know if there are heels included? In which page?

All heel lovers trying to hunt needle in the haystack right now.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

singlesolefan wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:08 am Well main section doesn't mostly include heels. Sneaky cum section is just about who or when. So if some guy opens thread with mom shoes and puts in her slippers should we skim to see if there are any heels?

How can I know if there are heels included? In which page?

All heel lovers trying to hunt needle in the haystack right now.
Definitely. There is a forum for flats and other for sneakers, but everyone posts only in here. If only people could stick to the forum rules...
Flats flats flats sneakers sneakers sneakers... :x
Enough.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I agree. It's not so false to post sometimes a flat or boot or sneaker because you can't continue posts in every forum BUT at least 60-70 % of the pics should be with heels. I also hate that too much pics are messie shoes pics. The same refection is that if it's rare it's ok but not too much because that has nothing to do with class ! A good mixture will be welcome but at least 60-70% classy heels and feet and women. So we should continue woting for separate forums for guys just posting pics we dont apreciate too much.