Buying Celebritiy's Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoedaddy

Buying Celebritiy's Shoes

Post by Shoedaddy »

Anyone ever hear of this orgonization?
http://www.smallstepsproject.org/celebr ... oe-donors/
You can buy used shoes from celebrities, and they even sign them. It's a bidding thing for some charity, but I think we're all more interested in buying them and fucking them for the greater good of Shoesession. Those Thandie Newton ones are amazing.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Buying Celebritiy's Shoes

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

that website sucks balls! the way they have it setup is ridiculous. you can't go back to where you left off. you have to go back about 20 celebrities and then scroll down again. I like Joan Collins pumps, and Kiera Knightly's boots. Olivia Colman has nice shoes, too. Grace Chatto looks as though she's signing some black patent pumps that look nice. I got discouraged on continuing because of the ridiculousness of the site, so those are the only ones i saw.

Edit: Ok. I went through the ridiculousness of the website and found more shoes i like. Why? Because like everyone else, i have a women's shoe obsession. Sharon Osbourne has some nice ones, and Vivienne Westwood. Lisa Kudrow, too. Michelle Dockery, too! Gotta put these in the spank bank!