Girlfriend's Mizuno Wave Rider 18's

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jdoe78066

Re: Girlfriend's Mizuno Wave Rider 18's

Post by jdoe78066 »

She's got no problem leaving the jizz on her shoes, I'll clean them every few months, but she knows how much I like leaving it on there.

She's about a 8.5 size btw
Lololoheel

Re: Girlfriend's Mizuno Rider 18's

Post by Lololoheel »

jdoe78066 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:03 am Here are a few more pics of the mizunos! I just bought them for her so I don't have all that many pictures/sessions with them. There's also some pics od her Brooks Adrenaline GTS18's that I have been dumping in for over a year now. At first she had absolutely no clue, for months I'd secretly take those Brooks and just cream them. She never figured it out until one day we were laying in bed and I brought it up. Secretly she kinda likes wearing her sneakers after I've busted in them.

There's also some pics of her adidas NMD's, nike zoom pegasus, and asics kayanos? I bust in these less often but still pretty regularly. I'll take requests, my gf is down for whatever. I like to share my pics because I know how much this community needs it.
What about the boots
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Does she wear heels?
Aliülger354

Post by Aliülger354 »

thats a legend
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

she's got a couple pairs of boots and heels, I'm not as turned on by those fetish-wise, I'll post pics of them though. She's reading these responses too and loves it 😂
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

Last week she jerked me off into her asics before going to work at the vets...if I have to bust she has no problem letting me use her shoes too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Nice. What’s her most worn pair? Any Adidas Superstars?
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

definitely her brooks, she's had those for a few years. they smell incredible, especially if she's worn them for a while 🤤. Those are also the one's I've cum on/in the most.

No superstars yet...
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

Nice! Ever cum deep inside the sneakers? Got some nice stains in there yet?
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

This is absolutely incredible! Would love to see you fucking those nmd’s while she’s wearing them and then cumming all over the top of them. Can you post any pics of her whole collection? I truly hope you update a lot! This is my favorite type of thing!