Girlfriend's Mizuno Wave Rider 18's

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

theoneforyou

Re: Girlfriend's Mizuno Wave Rider 18's

Post by theoneforyou »

You need to cum on the cloudfoams too
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

jdoe78066 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:13 pm I took an opportunity yesterday to bust in her NMD's, not a massive load, but one nonetheless. The pink Adidas are her favorite shoes and I'll get more pics of her wearing them while I cum on them. I love it when she wear's Nike mid-calf socks and sneakers.

There's also a couple pictures of her whole shoe/sneaker collection minus her mizunos and asics, she has those in her car rn. I also put up some more pics of her pegasus sneakers, soles etc. if you look close enough you can see some nice jizz stains...
boots please? thank you
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Can’t wait to see some videos!
cumcum2525

Post by cumcum2525 »

can you put some of her shoes on? do they fit?
lllnnn3132

Post by lllnnn3132 »

Wow her pegasus are damn sexy, her foot print is so intense... If you can share some picture of bottom of her pegasus
poser

Post by poser »

Did those nikes get worn sockless or is her feet sweating right through black socks?
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

She'll wear the pegasus sockles and will walk around barefoot during the summer and put them on, hence the pretty defined print. Might make a video, what would you like me to blast next?

I haven't jizzed on her boots, she she would care if I did, those are her baby's. I also haven't cum on the cloudforms, funnily enough they don't turn me on.
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Definitely would love to see the insoles of all her sneakers laid out on top of them side by side!
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

jdoe78066 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:01 pm She'll wear the pegasus sockles and will walk around barefoot during the summer and put them on, hence the pretty defined print. Might make a video, what would you like me to blast next?

I haven't jizzed on her boots, she she would care if I did, those are her baby's. I also haven't cum on the cloudforms, funnily enough they don't turn me on.
Cum the nmd’a while she’s wearing them for the vid.
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Wow, those NMDs are so hot! great job giving them the treatment! Would love to see you bust on them while shes wearing them. Or see them wrapped around your cock! Great stuff, thanks!