Girlfriend's Mizuno Wave Rider 18's

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jdoe78066

Girlfriend's Mizuno Wave Rider 18's

Post by jdoe78066 »

Haven't posted before, but I've got an amazing girlfriend that let's me do whatever I want to her sneakers. She teases me, wears them all day, and let's me cum in them whenever wherever. She doesn't get turned on by my sneaker fetish, but she doesn't mind it and even encourages me. I've bought her Nikes, Adidas, asics, and brooks, I'll post those if you want. She's 22, 5'8", 145, and a stunning redhead, not sure why I got so lucky!

these are from last week, we were watching TV and she didn't want to have sex, so she said I could jizz on her mizunos. I blew a fat load on them and she wore them around the house for a half hour or so after. If she's feeling generous she'll jerk me off into her shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jdoe78066 on Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seethegirls

Re: Girlfriend's Mizuno Rider 18's

Post by Seethegirls »

Definitely love to see the Adidas! And insoles of the Mizunos!
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

Wow, incredible! Love seeing them on her feet with that fresh load! Definitely want to see more cummed Brooks! Lucky guy!
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

Here are a few more pics of the mizunos! I just bought them for her so I don't have all that many pictures/sessions with them. There's also some pics od her Brooks Adrenaline GTS18's that I have been dumping in for over a year now. At first she had absolutely no clue, for months I'd secretly take those Brooks and just cream them. She never figured it out until one day we were laying in bed and I brought it up. Secretly she kinda likes wearing her sneakers after I've busted in them.

There's also some pics of her adidas NMD's, nike zoom pegasus, and asics kayanos? I bust in these less often but still pretty regularly. I'll take requests, my gf is down for whatever. I like to share my pics because I know how much this community needs it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

apologies for the crap quality on some of these, I'm still figuring out the interface etc. there's a few pics of her wearing her sneakers
fridge454

Re: Girlfriend's Mizuno Wave Rider 18's

Post by fridge454 »

Those brooks are so hot
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great thread, thanks for sharing, is your girl mainly a sock wearer or does she go barefoot in her sneakers??..........looked like a nice pair of boots next to them as well??...... :D :twisted: cant wait to see more from you guys.
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

She goes 50/50 with socks/no socks. When she gets new sneakers I’ll have her go barefoot so everything starts to smell like her.

That being said, when she wears socks and sneakers, something in my mind just goes nuts.
prizee

Post by prizee »

very much she cleans them after the cum?
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

Amazing, thanks for sharing! Keep up the great cumshots!