I came in my cousin's shoe for the first time!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chmc

Re: I came in my cousin's shoe for the first time!

Post by chmc »

The Steve Madden sandals made me soo horny , have you tried putting your cock in them and can you show us more
probablynotpete

Post by probablynotpete »

chmc wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:27 am The Steve Madden sandals made me soo horny , have you tried putting your cock in them and can you show us more
Yeah I'm so happy I got that pic of her wearing them! I haven't put my cock in them unfortunately. I'm going on a trip with this cousin (and her 2 sisters) this week so I'll hopefully find some time alone with their shoes!
darco

Post by darco »

Beautiful feet, you can post some more photos of her feet maybe taken from social networks ... it would be nice to see her wearing shoes after you cum on them
plzacc

Post by plzacc »

take lots of pics!!
probablynotpete

chmc wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:27 am The Steve Madden sandals made me soo horny , have you tried putting your cock in them and can you show us more
I looked through my pics again and actually found exactly that!

http://imgur.com/a/QiLX5Ah
chmc

Post by chmc »

Wow , that's amazing! Show more if you have more pics of her shoes.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hey, I also cum my wife's heels and ballerina flats whenever she's not home and I'm in the mood which is almost daily. Have started meeting up with other shoecummers who are local, within a hour and fuck our wives GFS shoes. Hbu? Ever done anything like that?

We are in NY. Wife unaware and wears cum almost weekly. Where r u?

Shoecumcplny on kik
probablynotpete

Hey everyone! So it's been a while unfortunately I didn't get a chance to get into any of her shoes on our trip. I do however currently have access to her closet! She's got lots of shoes and I'm slightly paranoid about moving too much stuff but for the next 24 hours I'll look for any types of shoes that get requested!

Also I've now cum in those Steve Maddens I shared last time!

https://imgur.com/a/Z6CSczl
Richie

Post by Richie »

probablynotpete wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:10 am Hi everyone! So I've been over to my cousin's place quite a few times over the years, she's married now and I occasionally get some time alone at her house. I've been through her closet many times and I've occasionally snapped pics of her shoes or her panties. Recently after I discovered this forum I decided to finally go through with fucking one of her flats and cumming in it! I'm on mobile so the best way I know how to share the pic is with imgur, I hope that's okay here. I'm not sure when I'll be over at hers again but when I get the chance I'll definitely try this again!

http://imgur.com/a/zYthNw3
Love the flats, great load as well! I love fucking ballet flats.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

I’ve cummed in teachers , head mistress, secretary, friends mums, friends sisters neighbours heels, even at weddings & parties well drinks are flowing but I can’t seem to do it in cousins heels for some reason nice tread though.