I came in my cousin's shoe for the first time!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Richie

Re: I came in my cousin's shoe for the first time!

Post by Richie »

I remember very well that I really fancied my cousins white patent Mary Jane flats that she wore for her first communion. I dreamt of them for a long time. On that time I didn’t know anything about shoe fetish and also weren’t able to cum as I was so young, but I liked to put my dick inside girls shoes and also enjoyed pissing into them.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

strykerone wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:58 am I’ve cummed in teachers , head mistress, secretary, friends mums, friends sisters neighbours heels, even at weddings & parties well drinks are flowing but I can’t seem to do it in cousins heels for some reason nice tread though.
I've done pretty much the same as far as shoes go. My wife's. Other guys wives or girlfriends who are into it and we've met up and brought along an hour at the girls shoes at pictures and traded and jack off into them. I've also done co-workers wives friends with my friends wives. It's so hot. Would love to chat and share pictures with anyone else who has them
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Richie wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:29 am I remember very well that I really fancied my cousins white patent Mary Jane flats that she wore for her first communion. I dreamt of them for a long time. On that time I didn’t know anything about shoe fetish and also weren’t able to cum as I was so young, but I liked to put my dick inside girls shoes and also enjoyed pissing into them.
Same here I didn’t know anything about shoe fetish until I joined this site. I remember when my friends sister started wearing heels these silver strappy sandals with some foot crud inside them which she wore to party bare feet. Anyway everyone was playing tekken 3 on ps3. Because they were die hard gamers they were to busy to notice I was in my friends sisters bedroom hunting for the sandals and I found them grab them, for the bathroom. The sandal made me so horny I wank my cock off hard in one while sniffing the other. I was in the moment and I blasted them hard. After admiring my conquest I was about to put them back but instead I took them home with me. One thing about fucking heels in places is it’s easy to grab and fuck them, it’s harder to put them back. True story.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:25 pm
strykerone wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:58 am I’ve cummed in teachers , head mistress, secretary, friends mums, friends sisters neighbours heels, even at weddings & parties well drinks are flowing but I can’t seem to do it in cousins heels for some reason nice tread though.
I've done pretty much the same as far as shoes go. My wife's. Other guys wives or girlfriends who are into it and we've met up and brought along an hour at the girls shoes at pictures and traded and jack off into them. I've also done co-workers wives friends with my friends wives. It's so hot. Would love to chat and share pictures with anyone else who has them
I tried adding my cousins white Aldo sandals that I couldn’t cum in have you got Snapchat
probablynotpete

Post by probablynotpete »

So I decided to go with some ankle boots next. The cum isn't super visible unfortunately. By the third pair there wasn't much cum lol. This is probably my last time going through her closet this time around!

https://imgur.com/a/E2yU3sZ

https://imgur.com/a/2JVxRUy
Richie

Post by Richie »

I love her patent flats, good choice!
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

probablynotpete wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:50 am So I decided to go with some ankle boots next. The cum isn't super visible unfortunately. By the third pair there wasn't much cum lol. This is probably my last time going through her closet this time around!

Those ankle boots look like fun to play with
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

probablynotpete wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:50 am So I decided to go with some ankle boots next. The cum isn't super visible unfortunately. By the third pair there wasn't much cum lol. This is probably my last time going through her closet this time around!

Those ankle boots look perfect for fucking! Always feels so good having your cock buried deep and cumming in the toe. Love the patent flats too. Great pics!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Your cousin has some incredibly sexy feet and some shoes that must smell, taste, and feel wonderful!

Side note, Katy Perry has her own brand of shoes? Wtf lol
probablynotpete

Post by probablynotpete »

slingblade wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:56 pm Your cousin has some incredibly sexy feet and some shoes that must smell, taste, and feel wonderful!

Side note, Katy Perry has her own brand of shoes? Wtf lol
You're right about her shoes! Definitely love every chance I get with them! Also I actually didn't even realize they were Katie Perry until afterwards lol! Very hot designs though so I hope she keeps releasing more lol