Hello - advice/ideas on introducing my girlfriend - updated with pics

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ukcuck

Hello - advice/ideas on introducing my girlfriend - updated with pics

Post by Ukcuck »

Hey,

First post.

My fiancée knows about my shoe fetish and occasionally wears heels for me when we are in the bedroom. She also knows I have in the past used her heels when masterbating.

I want to find a way to try convince her to hopefully one day agree to let me send out her heels for people to use. She has a huge collection. Wears heels almost every day, and gets through a lot as a result. The end goal for me, would be to have her on board with me sending out heels to members on here to use and make content with. Then send them back for her to wear.

Now, I must stress that I’m not close to that end goal at all. I’ve never even brought up the idea of this, and I was wondering if any other members had advice? Maybe there’s a way to start off small?

I did try this by a few weeks back telling her I had a dream where one of our friends (a couple we are friends with) were playing with her nude peeptoe heels in the bedroom. And she kind of laughed it off.

Anyway. Anybody got any tips?

Worth mentioning I’m in this for the long haul. I’ll build up over months if required. Is there any fool proof methods to get this to work?

Cheers
Last edited by Ukcuck on Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ukcuck

Re: Hello - advice/ideas on introducing my fiancée

Post by Ukcuck »

Bump - just putting back to top as this was my first post and it took a while to get approved so it slipped down the list. Hope that’s okay.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Does she need to know? Isn’t part of the fun seeing her wearing them without her knowing?
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

sneakerfun wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:00 am Does she need to know? Isn’t part of the fun seeing her wearing them without her knowing?
Problem is she would likely notice if they went missing, and there’s always the worry of somebody not returning them. Oh, and she would wonder what the packages were getting delivered.
mr_and_mrs_messy

Post by mr_and_mrs_messy »

Have a date night, dress up and go out for dinner, include alcohol, introduce the idea then, if it goes bad, blame alcohol and her sexy outfit for revving you up.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate maybe take a step back & start somewhere closer that’s personal & fun between you both! Get her use to the thought of you cumming into her heels while she’s wearing them, before playing the card of having complete strangers jizzing into her heels! It can be a long & strange road for a women to understand why you like to cover her feet in cum while she has heels on.
Just keep it fun & exciting between you both first & as she gets use to it then slowly introduce that card maybe.
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

Atlas wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:24 pm Mate maybe take a step back & start somewhere closer that’s personal & fun between you both! Get her use to the thought of you cumming into her heels while she’s wearing them, before playing the card of having complete strangers jizzing into her heels! It can be a long & strange road for a women to understand why you like to cover her feet in cum while she has heels on.
Just keep it fun & exciting between you both first & as she gets use to it then slowly introduce that card maybe.
Hey, thanks for the reply.

So we definitely aren’t starting a fresh. She does talk dirty to me about me cumming on her shoes and her wearing them and things. She has even ‘sexted’ me once where she told me to cum in her heels as she played with herself.

I hope one day to be able to send out her shoes to people. I like the thought of others cumming her shoes.

I was thinking I could maybe ask her to leave her shoes at the office? Get into it that way?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awwww nice :)....could you post some pics of her wearing some heels or the types she has??
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

Atlas wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:15 am Awwww nice :)....could you post some pics of her wearing some heels or the types she has??
I sure can. I’ll try get some when she’s next wearing them and get some of her collection later
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Let's see her closet.

Ii have done this several times but mybwife is unaware I have been up with other guys whether they be husbands or boyfriends and let them jack off in my wife's shoes while I gotta walk to their wives shoes. It is very odd seeing your wife's shoes and flats getting jacked off to and seeing her wearing them a few days later totally unaware will blow you off the chart blow you off the chart. But this was actually meet up since she was not aware.

Where are you located? If she has that many heels it would be pretty easy to grab a few Pairs and meet up for an afternoon and do this and then return them. That's what I do. Shoot me a p.m. or anyone else who wants to do this feel free to message me