Hello - advice/ideas on introducing my girlfriend - updated with pics

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Hello - advice/ideas on introducing my fiancée

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Let's see her closet.

Ii have done this several times but mybwife is unaware I have been up with other guys whether they be husbands or boyfriends and let them jack off in my wife's shoes while I gotta walk to their wives shoes. It is very odd seeing your wife's shoes and flats getting jacked off to and seeing her wearing them a few days later totally unaware will blow you off the chart blow you off the chart. But this was actually meet up since she was not aware.

Where are you located? If she has that many heels it would be pretty easy to grab a few Pairs and meet up for an afternoon and do this and then return them. That's what I do. Shoot me a p.m. or anyone else who wants to do this feel free to message me

Shoecumcplny on kik
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lancenovot

Post by Lancenovot »

Bummers UKcuck
I am in the states and my girlfriend has the BEST collection of spike heels and boots and running shoes. She has the best legs and feet to die for she loves to tease guys with her feet and footwear. She is petite and can wear heels all day and all night long and loves to dance and makes me hard everytime we go out.

I share your enthusiasm for having a guy shoot his load into her shoes... It is soooo slutty and makes me crazy when I know another guy's cock was fucking her shoes....and I like to see a little jizz residue on her pumps.... drives me crazy.

I let two other guys, who I have met in a chat room have access to her pumps and they have given me access to their Fiance' and another girlfriend's heels. They rule is that you can not keep them for more than one week and they must be insured with 2 day delivery. Pictures are also important. I NEVER send out her suede heels..

One time she was looking for a pair and I told her that I had them down at my office because I needed her close to me in case I got the urge and couldn't wait to get home....

Also, make sure you buy her a LOT of shoes and fill her closet. Also, she doesn't always buy NEW shoes, which is easy on my pocketbook. She is a Big buyer on Poshmark and Ebay for her shoes. And I really like her using used spike heels on me sometimes too because it is like having another woman giving you a shoe job. I think she knows I am using her heels a lot but she doesn't know that I am shipping them out.... I also supply a picture of her to the two guys... and vice versa. It is a crazy fetish we have isn't it.... LOVE IT

Any guys in the states want to do this with my Girlfriend's killer heels, let me know.

Lance
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

We are in the States.

Where are the other 2 giys
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

Hey guys we are in the Uk

Would one day love to do this. It’s my goal.
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

Hey guys, here's some pictures of her collection as promised. She has tons more but I'd be there all day. Some packed away in boxes some on a rack.

https://ibb.co/BjoM4pL
https://ibb.co/Pzdw97q
https://ibb.co/RYYStYn
https://ibb.co/tzXKdPY
https://ibb.co/X2PPgLt
https://ibb.co/WHMfJK
Last edited by Ukcuck on Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
felixfakes251

Post by felixfakes251 »

Hi UKCuck,

I make content for other users and also in return sometimes send out my wifes heels.
One thing ive done previously is use what3words for people who want to have a sly cumming on their partners heels. You leave the heels and let the person now the location on what3words then they are returned to the same place for you to pick up and vice versa if needed. Ideally its local but theres loads of possibilities. PM me if youre interested and anyone else also. I can also make video content.
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

However i'm into it when you decide. She has so sexy shoes and worn too.I also like to play with ladies heels and then watching them on their feet. So, there is need to be afraid about returning them back. Now, about the way to tell her whay you want to do it, it's a little bit difficult. Maybe starting without tell her anything. If she has a lot of shoes as you say she may not aware of their absence.
I'm in Athens, Greece
Bengu

Re : Bonjour - conseils/idées sur la présentation de ma fiancée

Post by Bengu »

Une femme de goût pour les talons 👠
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

felixfakes251 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:12 am Hi UKCuck,

I make content for other users and also in return sometimes send out my wifes heels.
One thing ive done previously is use what3words for people who want to have a sly cumming on their partners heels. You leave the heels and let the person now the location on what3words then they are returned to the same place for you to pick up and vice versa if needed. Ideally its local but theres loads of possibilities. PM me if youre interested and anyone else also. I can also make video content.
Good idea, you in the U.K? You got a link to your videos?
felixfakes251

Re: Hello - advice/ideas on introducing my fiancée - updated with pics

Post by felixfakes251 »

Hi, yeah im in the UK, south.
No link to any vids yet, can send across though.
Where are you located?