This bitch deserves this

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

You want more of her feet or nah?

Hell yeah
89%
Nah her feet aren’t hot
11%

Total votes: 246

Fleduc11

Re: This feeling can’t be described in words

Post by Fleduc11 »

More!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

No…keep posting
Indianshoefucker

Post by Indianshoefucker »

Here are some pics of her feet as you guys requested. To my pleasure she loves heels and she’s extremely sweaty soles which I found out by the smell of her heels. Every heel that I‘ve tasted of her and came inside was smelling like anything.
Nothing better than sniffing her heels and cumming on them. Wish I could fuck her with her toes in my mouth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

So hot love the smell of hot Indian women's sweat and pheromones. Very intoxicating...

Amazing execution and keep updating us. She's fukking hot!
shoejobluv420

Post by shoejobluv420 »

She’s hot asf. She looks punjabi to me tbh
Indianshoefucker

Yes she is the hottest milf according to me. I can’t tell you how good her feet smell hopefully today I’ll be able to fuck a pair of her <3
Indianshoefucker

Was at her place today, got a chance to sneak a picture of her slurpy soles on her everyday wear flats. I swear I had a huge boner at this point and all I wanted to do was shove my face in the gap between her soles and the flats and lick her soles properly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Indianshoefucker

Re: Cumming in friend’s moms heels

Update for today :
She kept These black flats fuckinh close to her at all time so couldn’t get a chance to even sniff them for a second
But hopefully will get my chance….
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Indianshoefucker wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:36 am Here are some pics of her feet as you guys requested. To my pleasure she loves heels and she’s extremely sweaty soles which I found out by the smell of her heels. Every heel that I‘ve tasted of her and came inside was smelling like anything.
Nothing better than sniffing her heels and cumming on them. Wish I could fuck her with her toes in my mouth.
Mmm yes id happily fuck those heels until i load all over them
jack46

Re: Cumming in friend’s moms heels

Post by jack46 »

Love this thread and that milf is hot!!
Keep up the good job