This bitch deserves this

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

You want more of her feet or nah?

Hell yeah
89%
Nah her feet aren’t hot
11%

Total votes: 246

Indianshoefucker

This bitch deserves this

Post by Indianshoefucker »

Okay so I’ll cut to the chase.

This here is my friend’s mother who has the best fucking toes in the whole wide world I’ve been masturbating thinking about them since as long as I can remember. I used to go for nightstays and at my friends place almost everyday but never ever ever in almost 5-6 years did I get a chance once to devour her tasty soles. I even tried so many times when he was in the washroom or somewhere to get a sniff of her mom’s wedges but that bitch always kept them locked ( rightly so ). These blue wedges have been worn by her so many fucking times for so many hours that I swear if you go even 50 metres near them you’ll smell her feet properly I used to even stare at them but she never noticed or maybe she did but she’s an arrogant bitch she is always a bit bitchy never too happy when she sees me. But I knew if I get a chance my cum will be on her soles and she will think why my wedge is sticky and probably even touch my cum.
So yesterday my friend and her mom had to rush to a nearby city for a few hours but some relative had to come over at their place so they asked me if I can hold up the house for like 30 mins before they come and I was like WTFFFFFFFFFF YES MAAM WHY PLEASEEEEEEE. I SWEAR AS SOON AS I GOT THE KEYS AND I WATCHED THEM GO I COULDNT BELIEVE WHAY WAS HAPPENING and I rushed into the home and locked it properly and went straight into her room and found her cupboard which had SO MANY SHOES I COULDNT BELIEVE IT. My heartbeat was so loud but I knew out of every other pair I had to find that bitch’s blue wedges which she wore EVERY DAY trying to fucking tease me and here we go….
8351E149-03D3-4525-ACE0-901F48C5A815.png
4F335C0E-2E07-40EF-9FB9-6A4D060373EA.jpeg
5FC2AAAC-0E9F-4FA8-B726-21377119CC3B.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Indianshoefucker on Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Indianshoefucker

Re: This feeling can’t be described in words

Left my cumshot as it is so that when she wears these next time, she knows that a soldier did it’s duty
scmja

Post by scmja »

Show more pics, please.. good mom
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Yesss cum more of that sluts heels and more pics of her wearing them!
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Love those slutty wedges. Excellent work
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

What size were they and how did they smell?
Indianshoefucker

They are size 7’s and the smell, fuck as soon as I kept my nose on the insole I almost burst myself. That bitch’s arrogant nature made it all more hotter because I knew what I’m going to do. The insole had a strong corny smell with rancid feet smell too and all in all perfect for me to taste. So I licked her left heel properly while fucking the right one
Indianshoefucker

Looks like I’ve gained her trust now
Her son ( my friend ) is a footballer so he went for a couple of days to another city for a college match and he asked me to keep checking on his mom since she would be alone so as soon as he left I took the opportunity to go to her place and ask her if she needed anything at all and that she can call me anytime and I swear I almost came in my pants when she said “good that you’re here I’ve to do some chores and the maid has to come would you mind sitting in the room and play PS while I come back home in about 1 hour, if you’re free”
I couldn’t believe what she was saying to me as if god planned all this for me and I said yes without the blink of an eye somehow made it obvious but glad she didn’t notice anything… so anyways there’s this flat she wears every fuckinh day at home on which I’ve had my eyes on since a lot of time
As soon as she left I went into her closet and I found these flats sitting right there which she worn just yesterday when I saw
her

I’m in heaven fellas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Indianshoefucker

I rubbed my dick on these stinky ones so damn much that at one point I was scared I might dig a hole in them by humping so hard
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Keep checking in with her would be my recommendation but be careful…don’t get greedy yet!