More sperm in co-worker's shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mtlhh15

Re: Thick load in co-worker's flats

Post by mtlhh15 »

Nice flats!
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Awesome stuff! Hope to see you cum in them again!
THC1138

Post by THC1138 »

Now you may have caught a glimpse of these heels next to the flats I posted before. My boss really hated this woman (30s) and basically forced her to quit. Anyway I thought as a nice farewell I'd dump some cum in her heels before she left!

https://www.xvideos.com/video66601001/c ... er_s_heels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lancenovot

Re: More sperm in co-worker's shoes

Post by Lancenovot »

Where do all of these women keep their shoes in the office so that you get access to them? At my office, I find them under the desk, usually or in a lower drawer. Seems like they rarely wear these home and just keep them there.

Nice load on those heels.... I love to see a women in the shoes I just jizzed the day before walking around in my jizz for the day....

Do you guys clean the shoes up or leave the jizz ferment :)
THC1138

Post by THC1138 »

They left them in a storage room so had easy access to them when office was quiet. Kind of depends on timing but I like to leave the jizz in there at least a bit. Let it dry in the toe box. Leaving a big load in them at work is taking a big risk though. Gotta be careful! :D
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmmm there is nothing more horny than seeing what they wear their heels and flats with fresh cum without knowing it :oops: :oops: :twisted:
dynamo757

Post by dynamo757 »

i hope you lick the inside before you you came in those
THC1138

Post by THC1138 »

dynamo757 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:21 am i hope you lick the inside before you you came in those
I didn't lick them but made sure to rub my cock and precum all inside while in inhaling her fine odor :twisted:
THC1138

Post by THC1138 »

dynamo757 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:21 am i hope you lick the inside before you you came in those
I didn't lick them but made sure to rub my cock and precum all inside while inhaling her fine odor! :twisted:
CP87

Post by CP87 »

Any updates with the Asian girl?