My Specials

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

phoselover

Re: My Specials

Post by phoselover »

Wonderwall wrote: ↑Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:33 pm one of my friend decided to sell her extra shoes. She asked me help for taking picture of them. and she has no idea about my fetish... it was like a heaven. i couldnt control my dick when i was taking pics of her
She's got very sexy feet and toes!!
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

Wonderwall wrote: ↑Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:33 pm one of my friend decided to sell her extra shoes. She asked me help for taking picture of them. and she has no idea about my fetish... it was like a heaven. i couldnt control my dick when i was taking pics of her
Wow you one lucky guy? Are you going buy her shoe off her as someone else 😈
just seeing a pair of heels turn you on? Yes then you just like me
https://www.instagram.com/fangerhhl
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

noirhhl wrote: ↑Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:14 am
Wow you one lucky guy? Are you going buy her shoe off her as someone else 😈
actually i can steal 1-2 pairs :D she wont realize, she has a large collection
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

more from her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

some of nylon feet that i experienced
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

more from collection...
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

another set from friend :)
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

Wonderwall wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:04 am another set from friend :)
rest of them
suedej

Post by suedej »

O m g these black Suede booties/sandals are so so sexually attractive and very arousing to see ! God I need them πŸ˜πŸ†
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

suedej wrote: ↑Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:13 am O m g these black Suede booties/sandals are so so sexually attractive and very arousing to see ! God I need them πŸ˜πŸ†
which one :)