The Pro ballroom Dancer's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

The Pro ballroom Dancer's heels

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

My best buy ever
my best interaction ever
some of the best toe prints and wear on the shoes
The best presentation of the shoes.

I'm placing the pics of the shoes here. If you want the story behind them, AND you want to see my cock and cum in/on them, all you've gotta do is ask... Even have a pic of the dancer! WHAT A FUKEN HOTTY!!!!

About 80 more pics to come / cum...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: The Pro ballroom Dancer's heels

more... (this should have been part of post 1)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those look amazing! Dance shoes are so great because they get used so much. Please do tell the story behind them and show all the fun you are going to have!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Omg I have just been on the hunt for some properly worn open toe dance shoes! And then to see this thread come up, perfect timing! I will be watching and enjoying enthusiastically until I can find my own pair to take home.

Yes, please share the full story, and pictures of them on your cock! I want to see them get pounded and stretched out! Something about those suede insoles, they are begging for cock.
plzacc

Post by plzacc »

share the story
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:58 pm Those look amazing! Dance shoes are so great because they get used so much. Please do tell the story behind them and show all the fun you are going to have!

They DO get used so much and the signs of wear and tear are so noticeable! Full story loading
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

evergreenhouse wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:25 am Man You gotta post tonnes of pictures want to see everything
Once i had such luck to sniff a couple of these kind of shoes, where i worked like 10 years ago they had a dance competition and maybe 13 14 pairs of dancer shoes were left in the office coz they changed clothes there. It was heaven
I can only imagine! Been in similar positions with models but all I could do was squirm - there were too many ppl around

Pics loading...
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:53 am Omg I have just been on the hunt for some properly worn open toe dance shoes! And then to see this thread come up, perfect timing! I will be watching and enjoying enthusiastically until I can find my own pair to take home.

Yes, please share the full story, and pictures of them on your cock! I want to see them get pounded and stretched out! Something about those suede insoles, they are begging for cock.

they are amazing right!
I had a ball of time with them - pardon the pun!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

I met Lisa online, she was selling her shoes.
Obvs the pics and the definite toeprints got my attention in all ways. I LOVE well used shoes - shoes with signs of wear and tear. These were the jackpot.

She immediately replied to all my queries - I did not keep it dirty! Very professional etc etc. A few weeks passed and we had not chatted and she sent me a message - she was emigrating and wanted to give the shoes to me since I showed such a keen interest. I got chatty - where she was moving to, if the shoes were hers, when did she use them etc.

She then sent me pics from all angles as I requested. She also then sent me a pic of her dancing - not a very high res pic but a HOT pic nonetheless. I kept that so securley I cannot find it now (but I promise to look and upload here).

I tried flirting with Lisa - she didnt really get flirty but she was not offish or abrupt or never got rude with me.

Anyways we made plans to meet and on the day, I got delayed with work, and got to her place late, so her dad had to come hand over the shoes as she was not there.

After she moved I lost contact with her - but that was cool - all I wanted were her shoes!!!

It took 2 weeks before I carefully opened the bags the shoes were delivered in took a deep sniff and ran my fingers all over the fabric, the heel etc - I was in heaven!
She smell - the perspiration & discolouration and the toe prints drove me insane with lust! But I did not want to lose my load - I wanted to savour it.

I was alone at home by some miracle - and I decided to have a shoe party - me- and 2 bags of 3 shoes. It took me about an hour playing with them - licking sucking and touching them all over! under - inside - the heel. The taste was a mix of salty and dirty - and leather! VERY HOT!

I lubed my dick, I used a fine mist spray bottle to enhance the toe prints on the one and really bring out the odour and colour out of it (youll see from the pics what I mean). I sat back, held my cock, as I took the gold heel and just kept tapping my balls with them. The sensation was out of this world.

I placed my dick and my tonge mouth lips on each heel inside and out. I licked and bit them. The one I shoved as far as I could into my mouth. It really was an enjoyable experience...
see pics on next post
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

the pics...