Erika's Guess Pumps Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Erika's Guess Pumps Collection

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

pipas24 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:00 pm Hello everyone.

I currently work for a construction company and our main business is building houses, once in a while we have to do inspections around the recently built neighborhood to check for any issues around the new houses.

last week I was checking one of the recently new houses and found the woman Guess heel collection.

oh man I could't resist them :twisted: :twisted: and only got very little time to play with them, I took the red lipstick ones, since they were the ones that catch my glimpse. They looked in excellent condition and smelled very intense.
The owners (an American couple) were at the office with my boss checking their lease contract and they could be back any moment.

it took me less than 10 minutes.

Believe me it was worth!!!!
So sad I didn't try the nude ones, they look used and smelly. :cry:

IMG_2500-edited.jpgIMG_2502-edited.jpgIMG_2508-edited.jpgIMG_2510-edited.jpgIMG_2513-edited.jpgIMG_2515-edited.jpgIMG_2516-edited.jpgIMG_2517-edited.jpgIMG_2518-edited.jpgIMG_2519-edited.jpg
Yes! All four pair are Guess "Carrie" pumps. I own several pair! I am a heterosexual guy, but i love wearing pumps! This photo makes me wanna go get out a few pair of my Carries. They are simply delightful in shape! Those red ones you jizzed are awesome! You said you took them. Does that mean you stole them, or you just jizzed them?
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

How'd they smell?
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 pm

I currently work for a construction company and our main business is building houses, once in a while we have to do inspections around the recently built neighborhood to check for any issues around the new houses.

last week I was checking one of the recently new houses and found the woman Guess heel collection.

oh man I could't resist them :twisted: :twisted: and only got very little time to play with them, I took the red lipstick ones, since they were the ones that catch my glimpse. They looked in excellent condition and smelled very intense.
The owners (an American couple) were at the office with my boss checking their lease contract and they could be back any moment.

IMG_2500-edited.jpgIMG_2502-edited.jpgIMG_2508-edited.jpgIMG_2510-edited.jpgIMG_2513-edited.jpgIMG_2515-edited.jpgIMG_2516-edited.jpgIMG_2517-edited.jpgIMG_2518-edited.jpgIMG_2519-edited.jpg
Yes! All four pair are Guess "Carrie" pumps. I own several pair! I am a heterosexual guy, but i love wearing pumps! This photo makes me wanna go get out a few pair of my Carries. They are simply delightful in shape! Those red ones you jizzed are awesome! You said you took them. Does that mean you stole them, or you just jizzed them?
I'd love to see
pipas24

Post by pipas24 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 pm

I just jizzed them for that little time, and let my cum run to the bottom of the pump, i did not clean them (i was running out of time) i couldn’t steal them without getting caught because the owners althougt they were not present, they knew i was checking the house.

This red ones still smell like new, the nude ones had and intense smell, the other ones didnt have time to check on them.

You have four pairs?? Why dont you post some pics of them here, everyone here will love to see them.
pipas24

Post by pipas24 »

I've managed to get in the house again, they were having trouble with a bathroom, nobody was in the house, so I did have time to play with her heels a little bit more time, however the yellow ones or the red ones with gold were nowhere to be found, so I picked up the red ones again, and inspected them, I didn't find any traces of my previous play. (I'll make sure this time there will.)

Damn these shoes are hot!! wish I could take them with me or a picture of her wearing them!!!

:lol: :lol:
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
17.JPG
18.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

pipas24 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:08 am I've managed to get in the house again, they were having trouble with a bathroom, nobody was in the house, so I did have time to play with her heels a little bit more time, however the yellow ones or the red ones with gold were nowhere to be found, so I picked up the red ones again, and inspected them, I didn't find any traces of my previous play. (I'll make sure this time there will.)

Damn these shoes are hot!! wish I could take them with me or a picture of her wearing them!!!

:lol: :lol:

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg17.JPG18.JPG
Be nice if you had a chance with the other ones..they look well worn.. they look like a very good fuck also..
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Amazing story and what a collection!!
Hope you will have another chance to play with them
pipas24

Erika's Guess Pumps Collection

Post by pipas24 »

Two days ago, a couple of new customers showed up at the office and they were having an appointment with the cs department, they were sitting at a table in the office, and one thing that immediately catch my glimpse was her blue heels, damn they were hot!! :oops:

I managed to seat in a nearby desk and took my phone just to see if I could catch some pics of her shiny heels without being noticed and then sadly have to leave after less than 5 mins. :cry:

Those pumps sure they look good huh? :lol:
IMG_3563.jpg
IMG_3562.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pipas24 on Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
brewfan8

Re: Guess Pumps Collection

Post by brewfan8 »

pipas24 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:27 am Two days ago, a couple of new customers showed up at the office and they were having an appointment with the cs department, they were sitting at the office couch, and one thing that immediately catch my glimpse was her blue heels, damn they were hot!! :oops:

I managed to seat in a nearby desk and took my phone just to see if I could catch some pics of her shiny heels without being noticed and then sadly have to leave after less than 5 mins. :cry:

Those pumps sure they were good looking huh? :lol:

IMG_3563.jpgIMG_3562.jpg
The pantyhose and the heels are both extremely hot
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

pipas24 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:27 am Two days ago, a couple of new customers showed up at the office and they were having an appointment with the cs department, they were sitting at a table in the office, and one thing that immediately catch my glimpse was her blue heels, damn they were hot!! :oops:

Those pumps sure they were good looking huh? :lol:

IMG_3563.jpgIMG_3562.jpg
Wow nice