Have You Ever Wanted? *Heels Worn*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Have You Ever Wanted? *Heels Worn*

Post by cowboybootlover »

Hi, This is kinda a weird topic for me, but have you ever wanted to wear heels but couldn't because you are guy and your feet don't really fit in to heels. I know there are many guys that wear heels and are crossdressers, I don't know if I really want to go that far but I really do not know how to explain how I feel. I am a straight male, but sometimes I just have the urge and want to wear a pair of heels. I love heels on women I love the way they look and the way they smell after they wear them all day, I love to sniff and cum them. But then sometimes I just feel like I want to wear them myself and shoe play in them. When this feeling comes on it's not even a sexual one, I think if I was wearing heels myself in that moment I wouldn't even be turned on, it would just feel right to have them on. I know this probably doesn't make sense to anyone at all, but I just wanted to talk about it. My fetish started early like when I was a little kid and didn't even know about sex or jacking off or anything like that. I always wanted to wear my moms heels and she would let me jokingly, she thought it was funny seeing me walk abound in heels way to big for me. After the first time I always wanted to wear them more and more, I grew out of it until my shoe fetish started coming back when I was in college. Then the feeling and want came back. Like I said I am a large guy I have size 13 wide feet so I am not fitting in any normal heels. Does anyone have any suggestions or stories of their own? I would love to hear them and to see if anyone also has this feeling?
footguy1971

Re: Have You Ever Wanted? *Heels Worn*

Post by footguy1971 »

Oh, it makes perfect sense. I have size 12-13 feet and have had a pair of black heels for a few years and now have a pair of black flats as well. I wear them in my hotel room when I'm out of town on business and I wear them around my home office during work. I'm not a crossdresser or anything of the sort but I love feeling what women experience when they are wearing heels and flats. I cum in them sometimes to feel what my wife, stepdaughter and co-workers have felt when they wear their cummed shoes. My flats are fairly new but my heels are starting to get a bit trashed but they are comfortable and broken in nicely for me.
DSCF9374.JPG
DSCF9376.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by footguy1971 on Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

You’re certainly not alone here! Been wearing my sisters and moms heels since I was literally around two years old.
cowboybootlover

footguy1971 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:51 am Oh, it makes perfect sense. I have size 12-13 feet and have had a pair of black heels for a few years and now have a pair of black flats as well. I wear them in my hotel room when I'm out of town on business and I wear them around my home office during work. I'm not a crossdresser or anything of the sort but I love feeling what women experience when they are wearing heels and flats. I cum in them sometimes to feel what my wife, stepdaughter and co-workers have felt when they wear their cummed shoes. My flats are fairly new but my heels are starting to get a bit trashed but they are comfortable and broken in nicely for me.
DSCF9374.JPGDSCF9376.JPG
Where did you get your heels at? Ya they look nice and I am glad to know that I am not the only one out there who feels this way.
cowboybootlover

shoobay wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:21 am You’re certainly not alone here! Been wearing my sisters and moms heels since I was literally around two years old.
Nice to know that I am not the only one.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

cowboybootlover wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:49 am
shoobay wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:21 am You’re certainly not alone here! Been wearing my sisters and moms heels since I was literally around two years old.
Nice to know that I am not the only one.
You're definitely not alone
lorenzo95

Post by lorenzo95 »

I also have a pair of trashed ballerinas under my desk that came from ebay a few years ago. Working from home is great ;)
cowboybootlover

lorenzo95 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:57 pm I also have a pair of trashed ballerinas under my desk that came from ebay a few years ago. Working from home is great ;)
do you wear them?
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Same here. I also like to feel higher heeled shoes on my feet, and getting to know/feel what a woman would feel while wearing them.
Straight guy, no crossdresser, just 'deep into' sexy looking women shoes.
I'm a size 42, but can fit most 'open' women shoes down to women size 39. Well worn closed shoes I can fit a size 41 or 40 usually.

I have a pair of used knee-high brown leather boots from Gabor with a medium sized block heel, in size 40, that feel real comfortable to wear. Can wear them all day long. Just feeling the upper part of the boot move on my calves while walking around is great to experience.
I'm always buying shoes I really like or look real worn locally.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I bought the heels from Long Tall Sally and the flats were from Amazon. If you do some looking around, you can find them in your size.