Have You Ever Wanted? *Heels Worn*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sh03s

Re: Have You Ever Wanted? *Heels Worn*

Post by sh03s »

tory_burch_fan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:50 pm Not a crossdresser either, just a guy with a lifelong fetish for women's shoes. I have childhood memories of trying on the shoes of my mom and my aunt, and I have been curious over the years and tried to jam my feet into shoes that were too small but didn't get any enjoyment out of it. I want to see sexy shoes on the feet of women and include women's shoes in my bedroom fun. My newfound love of wearing women's shoes started a bit by accident back in August of 2020. I love heels but I also really have a thing for ballet flats. I had wanted a pair of Tieks for a long time, but could never convince my ex wife to spend nearly $200 on a pair of shoes, and used ones, even in bad shape were going for more than I was willing to spend.

My ex and I separated in the summer of 2020 and I was living alone and working from home. I decided this was a good time to expand my collection of shoes. I finally came across a cheap pair of Teiks on ebay. They were size 10 matte black and well worn. Normally I prefer shoes on the smaller size (size 8 or less) but I really want some Tieks and these were priced too good to pass up. Since I work form home, I was there when they were delivered and I got them right away and ripped the package open. I looked them over and was instantly turned on. They were well worn with dark insoles and a fantastic smell. I noted that they looked pretty big, and then suddenly a thought popped into my head: "I wonder if they fit me". I kicked off my sneakers and took my socks off. I took the right shoe in my hand, raised up my right foot and slid my toes into the front of the shoe. The soft leather enveloped my foot as I continued to put the shoe on. The shoe fit my size 9 foot perfectly. The feeling of sliding my bare foot into the soft leather shoe was electrifying and erotic. I put the other shoe on and stared at them on my feet. Honestly I thought they looked good on me and the feeling of having these shoes on my feet was amazing. It is so hot thinking about the former owner wearing the shoes that I am now wearing, and knowing that my foot sweat is mingling with hers. These shoes were also crazy comfortable. I quickly started to wear them any time I could. It was beyond the just sexual aspect of the fetish, I really just enjoyed wearing them and soon added a second pair of Tieks in camel. Now that I had two pairs, I started matching them with my outfits. There was now no turning back now, I found a pair of size 10.5 Tory Burch Reval flats in brown pebbled leather to add to my collection. in this regard I was lucky to have small feet for a guy. I can fit into many women's sizes 10.5 and 11 and some 10s and 12s. There are plenty of used shoes to choose from for me. Did I mention how hot I find it to not only wear women's shoes, but to wear shoes that had actually been worn by a woman? The other benefit is that well worn shoes are cheaper and have already been stretched out by their previous owner.

Before I knew it I had built up a nice little collection of ballet flats in my size. I still wasn't ready to cross the line to heels, although I could not help but look at sexy heels in my size. I guess I was still struggling a bit with the idea of wearing women's shoes as a man, and flats were as far as I was willing to take it. That all changed a couple of months ago when I came across a local woman selling a whole bunch of size 11 designer shoes on Facebook marketplace. She had a bundle of 10 pairs of heels and I bought them for $30. The first pair I tried on were 4" black patent Calvin Klein heels. I was disappointed because they really didn't fit. I had to force my foot into them hard and they were painful when I tried to stand up. The next pair fit better, and the third pair, a pair of Anne Klein pumps fit like a dream and brought back that exhilirating feeling of slipping my foot into a womans shoes. My hang up over wearing heels was gone and I excitedly tried on the rest of the shoes. It was good buying a bunch of different heels to try at once as I quickly figured out what worked for me. As much as I love strappy shoes on a woman, I don't think they look good on my feet, and I know this sounds strange coming from a guy talking about women's shoes, but I don't want to wear shoes that look too "girly". Now that I figured out what heels worked for me I started to buy more, and I now have a collection of 30 pairs of flats and heels.

Beyond the fetish aspect, I really enjoy wearing women's shoes as a man. I like the way they look on me and feel while I am wearing them. I wear them with my own clothes and match them with my outfits. It really has taken my whole shoe fetish to the next level. My criteria for buying shoes for myself are first and foremost, do I find them sexy? As in, if I saw these shoes on a woman would I be turned on? If the answer is yes, the next question is how do they make me feel when I wear them? Do I think they look good on me? Do they fit properly and are they reasonably comfortable? Like I said before, I don't like shoes that are overly girly (no 6" pink strappy heels with little glitter hearts on them for me) or show off too much of my feet. I will wear peep toes that show a toe or two, slingbacks, and D'Orsay heels/flats that show a little bit of skin. The only other item of women's clothing I wear is knee highs or those little socks that women wear with flats. While I do enjoy the feeling of them on my body, and the feeling of slipping my stocking feet in and out of shoes I do it for a practical reason. A few pairs of my shoes are a bit tight and can be uncomfortable/painful to wear for an extended time barefoot. My socks, besides being too thick, look silly when work with flats or heels, so I went to the grocery store and bought a pack of nude knee highs and problem solved.

Wearing women's shoes has also given me a deeper female perspective. I really get why many women have closets full of shoes, I mean I REALLY get it. The array of styles and heel heights in women's shoes is absolutely amazing, especially when compared to the limited and fairly boring selection of men's shoes. I have always thought men's shoes were more about function than form. I also get why many women have a love hate relationship with heels (and I also have real appreciation for the true heel goddesses). I have no idea how anyone can wear 4" heels for any extended period of time. I find I can only wear them for short periods even sitting because the shoes bend my foot into an unnatural shape that makes me want to kick the shoes off in short order, and nothing beats the comfort of a good pair of flats. My black Tory Burch Minnie flats feel better than being barefoot.
Desperately wanna see your collection
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

tory_burch_fan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:50 pm Not a crossdresser either, just a guy with a lifelong fetish for women's shoes. I have childhood memories of trying on the shoes of my mom and my aunt, and I have been curious over the years and tried to jam my feet into shoes that were too small but didn't get any enjoyment out of it. I want to see sexy shoes on the feet of women and include women's shoes in my bedroom fun. My newfound love of wearing women's shoes started a bit by accident back in August of 2020. I love heels but I also really have a thing for ballet flats. I had wanted a pair of Tieks for a long time, but could never convince my ex wife to spend nearly $200 on a pair of shoes, and used ones, even in bad shape were going for more than I was willing to spend.

My ex and I separated in the summer of 2020 and I was living alone and working from home. I decided this was a good time to expand my collection of shoes. I finally came across a cheap pair of Teiks on ebay. They were size 10 matte black and well worn. Normally I prefer shoes on the smaller size (size 8 or less) but I really want some Tieks and these were priced too good to pass up. Since I work form home, I was there when they were delivered and I got them right away and ripped the package open. I looked them over and was instantly turned on. They were well worn with dark insoles and a fantastic smell. I noted that they looked pretty big, and then suddenly a thought popped into my head: "I wonder if they fit me". I kicked off my sneakers and took my socks off. I took the right shoe in my hand, raised up my right foot and slid my toes into the front of the shoe. The soft leather enveloped my foot as I continued to put the shoe on. The shoe fit my size 9 foot perfectly. The feeling of sliding my bare foot into the soft leather shoe was electrifying and erotic. I put the other shoe on and stared at them on my feet. Honestly I thought they looked good on me and the feeling of having these shoes on my feet was amazing. It is so hot thinking about the former owner wearing the shoes that I am now wearing, and knowing that my foot sweat is mingling with hers. These shoes were also crazy comfortable. I quickly started to wear them any time I could. It was beyond the just sexual aspect of the fetish, I really just enjoyed wearing them and soon added a second pair of Tieks in camel. Now that I had two pairs, I started matching them with my outfits. There was now no turning back now, I found a pair of size 10.5 Tory Burch Reval flats in brown pebbled leather to add to my collection. in this regard I was lucky to have small feet for a guy. I can fit into many women's sizes 10.5 and 11 and some 10s and 12s. There are plenty of used shoes to choose from for me. Did I mention how hot I find it to not only wear women's shoes, but to wear shoes that had actually been worn by a woman? The other benefit is that well worn shoes are cheaper and have already been stretched out by their previous owner.

Before I knew it I had built up a nice little collection of ballet flats in my size. I still wasn't ready to cross the line to heels, although I could not help but look at sexy heels in my size. I guess I was still struggling a bit with the idea of wearing women's shoes as a man, and flats were as far as I was willing to take it. That all changed a couple of months ago when I came across a local woman selling a whole bunch of size 11 designer shoes on Facebook marketplace. She had a bundle of 10 pairs of heels and I bought them for $30. The first pair I tried on were 4" black patent Calvin Klein heels. I was disappointed because they really didn't fit. I had to force my foot into them hard and they were painful when I tried to stand up. The next pair fit better, and the third pair, a pair of Anne Klein pumps fit like a dream and brought back that exhilirating feeling of slipping my foot into a womans shoes. My hang up over wearing heels was gone and I excitedly tried on the rest of the shoes. It was good buying a bunch of different heels to try at once as I quickly figured out what worked for me. As much as I love strappy shoes on a woman, I don't think they look good on my feet, and I know this sounds strange coming from a guy talking about women's shoes, but I don't want to wear shoes that look too "girly". Now that I figured out what heels worked for me I started to buy more, and I now have a collection of 30 pairs of flats and heels.

Beyond the fetish aspect, I really enjoy wearing women's shoes as a man. I like the way they look on me and feel while I am wearing them. I wear them with my own clothes and match them with my outfits. It really has taken my whole shoe fetish to the next level. My criteria for buying shoes for myself are first and foremost, do I find them sexy? As in, if I saw these shoes on a woman would I be turned on? If the answer is yes, the next question is how do they make me feel when I wear them? Do I think they look good on me? Do they fit properly and are they reasonably comfortable? Like I said before, I don't like shoes that are overly girly (no 6" pink strappy heels with little glitter hearts on them for me) or show off too much of my feet. I will wear peep toes that show a toe or two, slingbacks, and D'Orsay heels/flats that show a little bit of skin. The only other item of women's clothing I wear is knee highs or those little socks that women wear with flats. While I do enjoy the feeling of them on my body, and the feeling of slipping my stocking feet in and out of shoes I do it for a practical reason. A few pairs of my shoes are a bit tight and can be uncomfortable/painful to wear for an extended time barefoot. My socks, besides being too thick, look silly when work with flats or heels, so I went to the grocery store and bought a pack of nude knee highs and problem solved.

Wearing women's shoes has also given me a deeper female perspective. I really get why many women have closets full of shoes, I mean I REALLY get it. The array of styles and heel heights in women's shoes is absolutely amazing, especially when compared to the limited and fairly boring selection of men's shoes. I have always thought men's shoes were more about function than form. I also get why many women have a love hate relationship with heels (and I also have real appreciation for the true heel goddesses). I have no idea how anyone can wear 4" heels for any extended period of time. I find I can only wear them for short periods even sitting because the shoes bend my foot into an unnatural shape that makes me want to kick the shoes off in short order, and nothing beats the comfort of a good pair of flats. My black Tory Burch Minnie flats feel better than being barefoot.
Can you post photos?
tory_burch_fan

Post by tory_burch_fan »

20220119_165532.jpg
Pictured here are 23 pairs that I plan to keep on wearing. Not pictured are 7 pairs I ended up donating because they either did not fit or I did not like the way they looked on me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

tory_burch_fan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:06 pm 20220119_165532.jpg

Pictured here are 23 pairs that I plan to keep on wearing. Not pictured are 7 pairs I ended up donating because they either did not fit or I did not like the way they looked on me.
They are all hot especially the circled pairs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.