Tell us about your first naughty experience with a female's pair of shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lexxxi

Re: Tell us about your first naughty experience with a female's pair of shoes

Post by Lexxxi »

I was probably about 6 years old when I tried on my sisters 5" heels. I guess I was about 7 or so when I had mastered walking in them. When I was about 11 I was looking in my sisters closet for shoes to wear when I found a box that had leather boots in it. I will never forget the smell of the leather. I don't know when I never tried them on but I began rubbing my cock on them. It was an incredible feeling. Next thing I knew I was cumming all over them. I didn't know what I had just done but I loved it. Used them everyday.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love my wife’s red leather heels, pretty much worn out but I took them out of the donate bag along with some others, patent leather heels. I took the ones with the highest heels and rub myself on them. The red ones, I like to put in my mouth and suck on them. Kinky I know but I love it!!!!
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

I was young.. like many of us, maybe 6 years old. I was in my older sister’s room when she took off her boots. I could smell the sweaty leather emanating from the boots resting nearby. The scent was my first arousal moment that I can remember. Not long after, I remember laying on the floor flipping through the Sunday paper ad inserts. (Trying to look at the toy ads). I came across a Lazarus ad… as I flipped through, the same feeling rushed through me when I saw girls modeling Keds sneakers. I remember being on my belly rocking back and forth on the floor and feeling very good. Just looking at the shoes was enough at the time.

I did my own shoes for my first time. Eventually, got ahold of a girls Leather Ked left at the school gym. I stuffed it in my bag and took it home. I started sniffing the Ked… I shoved my dick inside… oh god it was amazing. I was hooked. To this day, I love the scent and feel of a girly sneaker on my cock.
Aladin15

Post by Aladin15 »

I think it was my aunties birkenstocks but one of the first times was when i was at a friends friends house. His mom wasnt home that night so we could do whatever we wanted to. after a few drinks and blunts down my friend is going home, bc he lived just a few minutes away, but i had no other choice but to stay overnight. since the first second i came into their home just one thing crossed my mind. the gigantic wall full of highheels of his mother. it was literally the whole hallway just worn heels. when the dude i was staying at finally got to sleep i jumped up from the couch turned the bathroom light on to get a good view and had to deal with all those sexy pairs of peep toes, strap heels, closed ones, wedges, and way more. i suddenly dont really remember what i chose but im sure it was some cute heels with thin straps and a kind of peeptoe boot in velvet red that felt especially goot to fuck thats why i remember it so good, and another pair of some heels to put my face in. now when i came into the first two i made sure to put them back where they had to be (i just realized i only took one shoe of each pair to make sure they were in the right place) i know i did go for a second round bc i knew ill never get an opportunity like this ever again, i think i fucked an orange peeptoe pump if thats correct, that really was the best and one of the first experiences ive had with womes shoes.