Tell us about your first naughty experience with a female's pair of shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Tell us about your first naughty experience with a female's pair of shoes

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

We wanna know what you did, and how it happened! You took someone's shoes, whether athletic shoes, or dress shoes, and put your penis in them and made a orgasmic mess inside them! Where did it occur? Don't leave out any details!
Footsub22

Re: Tell us about your first naughty experience with a female's pair of shoes

Post by Footsub22 »

When I was with my ex, her sister used to live with us and I was crazy for her footwear, she had a pair of patent black wedges size 5, they had a strong smell and and felt gorgeous inside, when she moved out she left those behind and forgot all about them so they were mine forever, I used to sniff one and put one on my bell end you only had to move the shoe for the sensation, used to hide them in the spare bedroom
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

I first did a pair of my aunt's black patent mid-heels, which were well worn, had nice a smell to them and a wobbly heel, lol
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

My first ever ‘naughty experience’ (which I define as whipping out my cock and rubbing it up on and or masturbated with/on with said female shoe. Well. I was literally 6 years old and found my mom’s old blockish-high heel but 100% black nappa leather Corelli boots. My very first time was just me pressing my tip against the leather, rubbing against and humping the boots, and eventually, I’d press my the tip of my cock into the leather and just kept ‘pumping’ my cock with my hand until I experienced a dry one lol. I got caught a few times, which led her to hiding it and me ending up finding it and having my way with it anyway. Ended up fucking the rest of my mom’s heels too. Fucked 2 well worn kitten heels, one black, one white. Then she got a pair of these CF by Falchi black leather heels with the really pointed toe. Made me hard every time and I’ve cum in them God knows how many times. Same with the boots.
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I also got started on my mom's shoes. I'd been attracted to women's boots and heels for a long time, but it wasn't until middle school or maybe early high school that I started messing with my mom's collection. One day when I was home alone I went through her shoe collection, starting with the low-heeled shoes and just rubbing my dick on them, then moving on to her high heels and finishing with her pair of brown boots that I really liked. All I did the first time was rub my dick on them. Soon I started masturbating with them and would put a pair of low-heeled shoes on the floor and lie on top of the shoe, working my dick up and down. I remember the first time doing it and cumming all over her shoe, not realizing I would blow a load all over the shoe but finding it incredibly hot when it happened. Eventually I started cumming and pissing on her heels and boots practically any time I was home alone.
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

I remember liking shoes around the same time I realized I had a foot fetish and all the urges that come with that. And I spent my teenage years appreciating sexy girls' feet and nice shoes, but no more. My first opportunity to get my hands on shoes was my best friend's mom's shoe rack, which was in a small bathroom off in the hall from her bedroom. It was this little room with a toilet, washer & dryer, and the shoe rack mounted inside the door. I'd crash at my friend's place a lot of nights, and his mom worked nights while my friend was a "wake up at the crack of noon" guy. So it was super easy to get up at 7 or 8 am and head for that bathroom with my morning wood, jack off and take a leak. Plenty of time and privacy and never even got close to getting caught. At first I would just rub my cock on them but eventually got into smelling and licking them too. They were mostly sandals, low kitten heels, just slightly dressier shoes. But they were worn in nicely and I found myself being pulled more and more to the more heavily worn stuff too, toe prints and the like. I literally got to do this for years, from the ages of 15 to maybe 19 or so. At first I'd just cum right in the toilet, but I got more daring as time went by. The mom had a clothes hamper full of her stuff so sometimes I'd blow my load on her dirty panties. Or she would leave sneakers in there and I'd slide in and cum in the toe. Big teen guy loads that I can't shoot anymore, lol. But yeah, it just worked out that this woman's choice to keep all her goodies in that little side bathroom probably helped shape me into an enormous pervert and for that I salute her.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
flats

Post by flats »

I was at a friends house and his sister had left a pair of kitten heels out in the hallway whilst she was out of the house.

He went for a shower so I was left on my own.

I had my way with those shoes on the stairs whilst his mum was downstairs, my heart was pounding at the thought of her coming up the stairs or him coming out of the shower and noticing I’d gone.

They smelt and tasted so good.
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

irapepumpsnboots wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:40 pm My first ever ‘naughty experience’ (which I define as whipping out my cock and rubbing it up on and or masturbated with/on with said female shoe. Well. I was literally 6 years old and found my mom’s old blockish-high heel but 100% black nappa leather Corelli boots. My very first time was just me pressing my tip against the leather, rubbing against and humping the boots, and eventually, I’d press my the tip of my cock into the leather and just kept ‘pumping’ my cock with my hand until I experienced a dry one lol. I got caught a few times, which led her to hiding it and me ending up finding it and having my way with it anyway. Ended up fucking the rest of my mom’s heels too. Fucked 2 well worn kitten heels, one black, one white. Then she got a pair of these CF by Falchi black leather heels with the really pointed toe. Made me hard every time and I’ve cum in them God knows how many times. Same with the boots.
Omg I had the exact same experience. Just touching my cock to my moms leather boots. I eventually slid my cock inside and I had my first orgasm and it brought my to my knees. After that I was hooked. Every orgasm I had went into my moms boots after that, her boots still feel the best even to this day
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

Not sure if it was my first but remember when I was in my early teens and my parents were getting renovations done to our house, we had a skip in the front garden and it wasnt full so my parents asked our next door neighbors if they wanted to add anything,
The daughter worked in a bank she was aged about 24 at the time was really hot about 5"6 black hair, I used see her going to work some days in her heels and it drove me wild, anyway they put a few bags into the skip and I went through them, low and behold I found a pair of her very well worn heels in one bag with a few other items that I knew were hers. They had a strong foot scent, smelled like doritos and slight perfume, needless to say I saved them and used one while I smelled the other. Great times
AlexWa

Post by AlexWa »

I started when I was 12 with my moms and my sisters shoes. wore the ones from mom and had fun with the sisters ones. It all felt so good I had to do it again and again :D