Bank Girl Ellen Wants To Sell Me More Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Bank Girl Ellen Wants To Sell Me More Shoes

Post by brewfan8 »

Ginas1120 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:43 am Love to sell some of my well worn spike heels.... Let me know if Bank girl doesn't sell them to you. I wear a size 6 to 7Image
Those are super sexy
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

cowboybootlover wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:03 pm So after a long wait, the bank girl is back and wants to sell me more of her shoes. Sorry its been so long since I updated her but we had a falling out between us. She got a boyfriend and she didn't want anything to do with me. But lucky me she dumped him and I guess that means there is time for me again. Out of the blue I get sent a txt and pics of these shoes, she says she wants to get rid of them for cheap and if I buy them I can have the swimming suits for free. Do you think the shoes look worn? some of them look to have spots in them haha. Anyway I am gonna buy them all and hope that she has more for me to buy. I am gonna ask her for me feet pics as well. Do you think I should buy them???

IMG_3913 copy.pngIMG_2259.jpegIMG_2261.jpegIMG_2262.jpegIMG_2263.jpegIMG_2264.jpegIMG_2265.jpegIMG_2260.jpeg
Mmmmmm the open side pumps are hot;!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

mflorest3 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:40 am
cowboybootlover wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:03 pm So after a long wait, the bank girl is back and wants to sell me more of her shoes. Sorry its been so long since I updated her but we had a falling out between us. She got a boyfriend and she didn't want anything to do with me. But lucky me she dumped him and I guess that means there is time for me again. Out of the blue I get sent a txt and pics of these shoes, she says she wants to get rid of them for cheap and if I buy them I can have the swimming suits for free. Do you think the shoes look worn? some of them look to have spots in them haha. Anyway I am gonna buy them all and hope that she has more for me to buy. I am gonna ask her for me feet pics as well. Do you think I should buy them???

IMG_3913 copy.pngIMG_2259.jpegIMG_2261.jpegIMG_2262.jpegIMG_2263.jpegIMG_2264.jpegIMG_2265.jpegIMG_2260.jpeg
I know right
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

mflorest3 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:40 am

They really are and I get them smell nice they look to be pretty worn
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Let's see her actually Wearing tem in public somewhere
Rome

Post by Rome »

Do you have any more text exchanges with you and Bankgirl? Anything kinky ever develop there?

And btw for anyone who doesn't know, Ginas is a GUY. He's been called out on multiple threads in which he has tried to hijack the subject matter.
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

Rome wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:53 pm Do you have any more text exchanges with you and Bankgirl? Anything kinky ever develop there?

And btw for anyone who doesn't know, Ginas is a GUY. He's been called out on multiple threads in which he has tried to hijack the subject matter.
I do have some txts between us, nothing too kinky yet. it was getting kinda kinky but she got a boyfriend and that stopped it all. but like I said she broke up with him, so I hope maybe now she will be more kinky with me haha. one can hope.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can't wait to see pics of her wearing those shoes. I really like the sparkle flats. Those would be hot to see her wear!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

cowboybootlover wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:50 am
Ginas1120 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:29 am Nice, Cowboybootlover,
How much will she charge you for everything? This might be a great idea? I have a lot of my heels and boots and flats that I need to sell. I would rather sell them to guys who appreciate them rather than putting them out on ebay or Poshmark. How do you guys think I should sell them here or should I ?

She wants me to pay her 100 for them all, I’m gonna do the deal.
Did you get them?
jhon

Post by jhon »

Woow Buy them :oops: :oops: :twisted: