My adventures on Facebook marketplace

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rush440

Re: My adventures on Facebook marketplace

Post by rush440 »

curtun wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:28 am Ok, here is the video !
It is on a server in Hungary, I hope you can open it from other continents !

http://www.shoefucker.hu/wp-content/upl ... ecivel.mp4
So hot!!!

I like how you used the outer soles to jerk your cock, too… save the insoles for sniffing the wonderful foot scent. Perfect!

Thank you for the video. Keep us posted on your next adventures!
curtun

Post by curtun »

I don't know how accessible www.vinted.com is in your country, which is an online marketplace, but it's fucking well done.
I've bought a lot of shoes from there, and the best thing is that you can set it up to make a shoe as used as possible. This dirty stinky sandal is from there too. Nice big size (EU 41) and worn by a pretty cool girl. I can't remember exactly how much I bought them for, but they were very very cheap.

https://imgur.com/a/LCTkYmE

Video with cumshot to the sandal :

http://www.shoefucker.hu/wp-content/upl ... jebe-1.mp4

hope you like it 8) 8) 8)
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
sweetwishes

Post by sweetwishes »

https://ibb.co/QD5Fb10

lots of worn shoes I can sell

add me on KIK sweetwishes32 or email on sweetwishesinfo@yahoo.com if you want more xxx
curtun

Post by curtun »

I fucked a Latin dance shoe that was already torn and smelled horribly

I don't know how many of you have ever been lucky enough to fuck such soft and silky, but nevertheless sweaty and quite powerfully smelly dance shoes. It's my first one too, but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting more of them, because they're very comfortable as fuck. I'll have a bigger video of my enjoyable 2 hours coming, but in the meantime a few preview pics :)

https://imgur.com/a/IlO51xX
----------
curtun

Post by curtun »

Ever since Vinted started in Hungary, I've been totally hooked on it and I've blown a lot of money on second-hand shoes.
One of the nicest and smelliest sandals I've ever fucked is this one. Look at the toe prints on it !
I've fucked it many times, but always careful not to cum on it, but this weekend I couldn't take it anymore and spilled my cum on it.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Video and cumshot :

http://www.shoefucker.hu/wp-content/upl ... 41-est.mp4
----------
curtun

Post by curtun »

In the last year or so, I've bought around 100 second-hand shoes from chicks on classifieds sites. I realise that's a bit much and my girlfriend has talked me into selling some. I have an emotional attachment to a lot of them, I will never sell them, and I still fuck the new ones to this day.
She said she'd trade me the ones I wanted to sell so we could put them on Vinted. I'll show them to you and if anyone likes any of them, email me and I can send them privately, because Vinted doesn't let you buy from all countries. When you enter you have to select Hungary as country.

No problem sending parcels abroad, I recently managed to send a shoe to a colleague in Ohio.

(Unfortunately, the Vinted blocked our account ...)

And you can write here : curt@shoefucker.hu

We are constantly uploading more.

Some samples:

Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by curtun on Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------
Pvcguy03

Post by Pvcguy03 »

Edit
Last edited by Pvcguy03 on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
curtun

Post by curtun »

I'm sure you know that I've created a website for sandals, shoes and fucking them ordered from vinted and marketplace, because I do web design. Yesterday I registered something quite amazingly high traffic to the site. I was surprised to see so many visitors from the forum here, but it turned out that they were not colleagues, but girls.

One of the girls wrote in a Hungarian-language forum section on Reddit that she had found my site and how sick what I was doing was. I've got a pretty strong urge to self-hate, so I was pretty damn excited to have 2500 unique visitors in one day, starting with a video screenshot of me fucking a wooden slipper. I pseudonymously entered it into the conversation (I couldn't stand it), and turned the site off for a while until tempers calmed down.
I think it would be almost impossible to find me based on the videos and pictures, but if for some reason there's a colleague of mine among the 6000 Reddit members who read that part of the forum, that would be a bit embarrassing.
But the fact that at least 2500 girls have seen my dick satisfies my perverted brain. I wonder how many of those visitors will stick around when I turn the site back on :)

www.shoefucker.hu
----------
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Haha what closed-minded fools! You bought the shoes from willing sellers, and now they are yours to do as you please.

Maybe some of them are jealous that their shoes never got attention like that? heheh
curtun

Post by curtun »

My site is alive again. I have deleted the photos that are entitled to privacy, the info is a bit vague as to whether I can use the photos uploaded to facebook, instagram, but I would guess not.

The traffic has increased many times over and a lot of people (only men, of course) are writing that they didn't even know the site existed, but now they are coming daily. Do you think there are at least one or two girls among the visitors ?

www.shoefucker.hu
----------