Famous Foot Model Spectra

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

JoeJam

Famous Foot Model Spectra

Post by JoeJam »

Anyone ever heard of Precious Spectra? Google her, she was on feetfair, wu’s feetlinks, absolute Dream!!!

One day I was browsing the local “backpage” ads in NYC when I come across “Mistress Spectra”. Great ad, and even a link to her Tumblr account. She was into all types of stuff (more on that later).

I call her and we set up a session. I walk in and she was about 5’8”, Redhead, thick In all the right places with the most amazing feet so needless to say I was very happy. Now, I am not into any S&M or anything other than feet and I had no idea she was “famous”.

Her ad was for massage and light fetish. So I’m on the table, decent massage and about 15 minutes in she asks “so what turns you on”. I mentioned feet and the conversation just took off from there. She was all into cumming into coworkers shoes, panties, all the typical stuff we all love. So she says “get off the table and go lay on that Futon, let’s have some real fun”. She fully undresses and starts giving me a foot job, and alternating between feet on my cock and in my mouth. I’m rock hard and loving life at the moment when she asks, do you like to sniff ass? I said of course, so she goes doggy right in my face and says “smell, ok, now fuck my feet doggy”. I’m about to explode and I ask, where do you want this load? She says, “no where, I’m allergic to cum on my skin but you can shoot your load on my crocs because I can wash those”.

I don’t think I’ve ever been with a more beautiful woman! The gist of the story is that she was “famous” and I had no clue. Here’s the kicker, on her tumblr she had all videos of dudes she was financially abusing and bribing; at least that’s how she made it out to be. A part of me thought it was an act to promote her Dom lifestyle and the other part of me thought it was real! That was the scary part as she claimed some were politicians, high ranking cops, and attorneys. I said to myself it’s a matter of time before that hits the fan. The site was up for maybe another 6 months, and then it disappeared, along with Spectra. I’ve always wondered what happened to her. And I always wondered if she secretly filmed me because all those videos were In the same room I met up with her In.
mrkeyboardcommando

Re: Famous Foot Model Spectra

Post by mrkeyboardcommando »

Pics?
JoeJam

Post by JoeJam »

JoeJam

Post by JoeJam »

I always think about her!!! What a babe!!