Mother's Heel Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wedges230

Re: Mother's Heel Collection

Post by Wedges230 »

As requested;

This pair is probably her tallest and thinnest heel. These stay in a box in her shoe closet unlike most of her heels. She has only worn them maybe a handful of times. They are sexy as hell though. I have cum on them multiple times, never left a lot of stains though as the sole is silver and so easily seen. I will start again though!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

What a pair! What would you consider the next sexy pair of shoes is?
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Can you start to put some cum on some heels😏
Lancenovot

Post by Lancenovot »

WOW.... great mom. and hot heels.
Dude, I never cum on suede heels.... I will cum in them but never on the outside.... you can never get them perfectly clean.
Did your mom give you a lecture about masturbating on her shoes?: How did she approach it? It had to be totally embarrassing having been busted.....
Does she ever ask you about where the shoes magically appeared from? Also, does your dad bust her heels too? Maybe it is hereditary :)
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Wedges230 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:35 am As requested;

This pair is probably her tallest and thinnest heel. These stay in a box in her shoe closet unlike most of her heels. She has only worn them maybe a handful of times. They are sexy as hell though. I have cum on them multiple times, never left a lot of stains though as the sole is silver and so easily seen. I will start again though!
Wow these are sexy. You could cum on the diamante straps, it's unlikely that stains would show.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Lancenovot wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:43 am WOW.... great mom. and hot heels.
Dude, I never cum on suede heels.... I will cum in them but never on the outside.... you can never get them perfectly clean.
Did your mom give you a lecture about masturbating on her shoes?: How did she approach it? It had to be totally embarrassing having been busted.....
Does she ever ask you about where the shoes magically appeared from? Also, does your dad bust her heels too? Maybe it is hereditary :)
I would like to know too.. and you need to fuck those green wedges already, you know you want to!!! :twisted:
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

I did get a stern talking to many years ago. She had this super sexy pair of slingbacks that were brand new that she had yet to wear. I discovered them before she had the chance to get to them, and for months was cumming in and on them. I even peed on them at one point as well. Well, the outside fabric was once white had turned yellow from the amount of cum and the suede heel was so stained.

She finally discovered them and brought me to her room. She had the shoes on the bed and asked what was on them. It took awhile for her to get it out of me but I eventually confessed. She said she has seen the stains on many of her shoes and was not happy. I remember her saying "these are expensive shoes, if you keep doing this I am going to make you replace them and buy me new shoes." She told me I had a week to clean all of her shoes, especially those slingbacks.

I cleaned the slingbacks and her other shoes, left them for about a week...then continued on my journey! She hasn't sevisited the situation since then, and has cleaned her shoes multiple times. There was even a few pairs that had survived closet clear outs with massive staining that she just didn't care to clean. There's a part of me that wants to ask her again about the stains, not sure how to approach it though.

She has yet to discover the pairs that I have left her....hopefully I just miraculously see her in them one day! The dream!

As far as I know my dad does not do this. I never see any more stains than I put on them, and I don't know if she has shared this with him either. 🤔
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

To add on to my previous comment as well...I do not live with my mother anymore, so unfortunately I have to pick my times carefully and act quickly to cum on anything right now. I will do my best to get a cumshot photo soon!

As a side note, all these photos of my mother's lingerie she is in, I stole the last time I was at their house. I think I have pretty much all of her lingerie at this point, and even snuck a thong from her and put into my roommate's drawer...hoping that she wears them soon! I am waiting till my girlfriend wears the lingerie for me...she has no idea where it's from and that will probably make me explode near instantly.

This pair is one of my all time favorites. She has had these for years now, and my God does she look hot in them. The curve of her foot makes me drool. I don't have any pics of her in them, but trust me, it's stunning. I have cum these so many times I have lost count, this is one pair that she has also had to clean of the amount of cum I have left on them. Right now, I would say about 20 loads on these since they were last cleaned.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

your mom have great taste in heels :D
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Not currently a pair of her heels but here's my current plan....

These two pairs are size 8 for my mom. I bought these to also try and sneak into her current collection. She will 100% know I bought these for her, so it will be interesting to see what happens when she finds them. They have to be inconspicuous, but I do want her to find them relatively soon. I will keep everyone updated but here they are. The purple are a new addition I got off poshmark. The brown pair are the exact same pair an ex girlfriend of mine had that were cum buckets, but she would wear them for play time, knowing full well how cummed they were.

Once these are added that will be 5 pairs of heels that I added to her collection. 4 of them being super slutty. I hope she enjoys them!