Mother's Heel Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Nils14

Re: Mother's Heel Collection

Post by Nils14 »

Wedges230 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:30 pm Not all the photos were posted of her heels. Also, here is an overview of the heel collection. Let me know what y'all want to see next!

ihre stiefel und stiefeletten sind geil. Die schuhe sollte man mal mit einem Getränk füllen und daraus trinken
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Wedges230 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:37 pm I have a quick update. I will try to post the rest of her collection, sorry for the hiatus everyone.

I went over to my parents today, and we were chatting and I somehow managed to get the chance to sneak up into my parents bedroom. They asked me to grab something so I had to be quick but I made a quick stop in the closet to check out the heel collection and sneak a peak at a pair. I found the pair of Nine West wedges I bought for her had been moved! I also left quite a few loads in the heels as you can recall and they were totally cleaned! They smelled of perfume and the bottoms had a tiny bit of wear. SHE MUST HAVE FOUND THEM AND WORE THEM. I am so disappointed I didn't get to see it, but thrilled at the thought of her seeing the pair I bought for, cleaning them, then wearing them and keeping them.

I was so horny I had to get my cock out that was ready to explode and dropped a quick load in one of the wedges and put it back for her next round of wearing. She must know that I bought them for her and she is happily keeping them. 😁
Wow as if the thread could get any hotter, this post just raised the temperature!!
Bravo that she kept, obviously liked, and wore the wedges you bought. I have to say you were probably spot on with picking something to her tastes. How much cum had you left in them, it wasn't very obvious in the photos you posted. Do you have any photos where the wedges were drenched in your cum? Did you mother mention anything to you about those wedges?
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

I am SO upset I didn't take photos to show everyone the differences. I had maybe 10 loads in each as when I would visit I would sneak away and drop a load her and there. There was a nice yellow stain in the toe box of each wedge, unfortunately I did not document.
She mentioned nothing! I was there for hours that night too and not once did she even hint at it! I have a feeling she likes what I did, can't wait to add the other pairs and see what she says now!
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Do you wipe the cum in and let it dry
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Alright everyone, another update.

I just bought these sexy wedges for her as well! Not sure when I'll have time to get them there, but I have to be cautious and sneaky. I will of course load them up as much as possible before the time I send them away! She's a Nine West fan, so I figure if I buy her more of that brand, she will keep them just like the other wedges!

I still have yet to add the brown platforms and purple booties, but after those and these wedges that will be 6 pairs bought for her! She has to notice something going on, but is just accepting what's happening as about 1/5 of her shoes are from me now!

Maybe she secretly likes knowing her son is buying her shoes and cumming on them!

These are currently how her favorite heels look. She hasn't discovered them quite yet, when I went to pull them off her shelf the heel end stuck where I came on it last! She also ended up cleaning off her boots, which means she saw the close to 100 loads on them and didn't mind, but cleaned them up and kept them.....she is asking for it now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Wedges230 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:58 am Alright everyone, another update.

I just bought these sexy wedges for her as well! Not sure when I'll have time to get them there, but I have to be cautious and sneaky. I will of course load them up as much as possible before the time I send them away! She's a Nine West fan, so I figure if I buy her more of that brand, she will keep them just like the other wedges!

I still have yet to add the brown platforms and purple booties, but after those and these wedges that will be 6 pairs bought for her! She has to notice something going on, but is just accepting what's happening as about 1/5 of her shoes are from me now!

Maybe she secretly likes knowing her son is buying her shoes and cumming on them!

These are currently how her favorite heels look. She hasn't discovered them quite yet, when I went to pull them off her shelf the heel end stuck where I came on it last! She also ended up cleaning off her boots, which means she saw the close to 100 loads on them and didn't mind, but cleaned them up and kept them.....she is asking for it now!
I'm a huge nine west fan
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love knowing she is wearing this sexy pump in such a filthy condition. I'll bet she absolutely loves seeing her elegant footwear being enjoyed thoroughly.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Wooow :oops: :oops: :twisted:
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Sexy!
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

She for sure loves that you are doing that, keep it up!