Mother's Heel Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ggsh469

Re: Mother's Heel Collection

Post by ggsh469 »

Wedges230 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:56 pm Wow! Those wedges are SEEEXXXYYY. What is the brand and model? I just may try and sneak those in as well.... :D

This pair has been abused over many years. Probably close to 30 loads, but cleaned intermittently, then another 10 or so since the last cleaning. I do have to be careful because she wears these frequently when doing office work as well and will clean them more often. I have also cleaned them by peeing on them a few times. She has to see the stains....but keeps them around anyways!
I Think it's 'Ardo-42' available on amazon and in different colors... ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Focus-Wo ... MXDMW?th=1
ggsh469

Post by ggsh469 »

Wedges230 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:56 pm Wow! Those wedges are SEEEXXXYYY. What is the brand and model? I just may try and sneak those in as well.... :D

This pair has been abused over many years. Probably close to 30 loads, but cleaned intermittently, then another 10 or so since the last cleaning. I do have to be careful because she wears these frequently when doing office work as well and will clean them more often. I have also cleaned them by peeing on them a few times. She has to see the stains....but keeps them around anyways!
Also these are great: brand 'Static footwear' model: 'Ardo-39'

https://www.amazon.com/Static-Footwear- ... =UTF8&th=1
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Still debating on that new pair of wesges....they are VERY enticing.

This pair is one that I did also buy for my mom. I love this style of wedge from Nine West, I had a friend that had a pair of wedges similar to them that were AMAZING. So much so that I was able to find the exact same pair on poshmark and bought them for my girlfriend to continue fantasizing about that friend.

Anyway, this pair still has yet to be found, or at least she hasn't said anything yet , and it's been months in her shoe closet. God I hope she wears them. I left her a few loads for her toes for when she decides she will wear them. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

This pair is another one of my favorites. She bought these for my sister's wedding many years ago and has only worn them maybe twice....

That didn't stop me from demolishing them however. I have pussed and cum on these so many times it's hard for me to remember. I have cleaned them multiple times, eventually gave up though, hoping she would find them one day and happily strut around with her sons cum on her shoes and feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hogl

Post by hogl »

Beautifully ruined sandals. These stains on suede show how well you've done!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

OMG. Totally destroyed those Aldo sandals. Keep them cumming
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Super sexy, you literally destroy it
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Alright gentleman, these boots are my pride. These boots have been cummed close to 100 times without cleaning. The second most cummed shoes I have produced in my life (the other was an ex gfs).

These boots live in a separate closet and hidden, and while I moved back with my gf into my parents house for a bit, it was the closet connected to that room. Needless to say, I came them as much as possible without cleaning a single drop. Some inside, but seeing the massive staining on the outside really made me hard and the thought of her eventually discovering them with the filthy amount of her son's cum on them makes me want to explode. Hopefully she ignores it and wears them anyway! THE DREAM!
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Last few photos
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Wedges230 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:49 am Last few photos
She looks so hot!