Mother's Heel Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ViTr3x2

Re: Mother's Heel Collection

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Very hot collection
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

WOW.........did she really clean those boots up and KEEP them????????????.......... :o :shock:

Thats kinda interesting if so. Keep injecting a few sexy cummy pairs into her collection, she sounds like she's into it maybe :D
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:00 pm WOW.........did she really clean those boots up and KEEP them????????????.......... :o :shock:

Thats kinda interesting if so. Keep injecting a few sexy cummy pairs into her collection, she sounds like she's into it maybe :D
When I found the boots again they were completely cleaned, except for the sole, and put back where they were. So she knows exactly what happened to them and is continuing to keep them! I am starting to think she enjoys this.

Unfortunately, the other pair of wedges was sold and I wasn't able to get them. I am deciding on another pair currently though and will keep you all informed!

Since we are coming into summer, it means we will be spending family time outside my parents house, leaving far more opportunities to have my way with her heels while everyone is outside!
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

I really think your mom might be into it which is really hot! I’ve cum in my moms shoes many times but never have they been as stained as your moms!
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Quick update. I bought some more slutty heels for my mom. I need to find the right times to start putting these into her collection. I have been trying to find super slutty shoes for her that she will hopefully just keep. I have two more pairs en route....so with all of the additions we are looking at 10 pairs added. That's pushing about 1/3 of her collection from me now. At that point, she will know exactly who is doing this, but may just accept it...

I am also thinking, is it worth asking her if she will take these and wear them? Instead of sneakily adding them, would she just take them off my hand in exchange for photos? She seems like she enjoys this so it might not be a bad thing. Come clean and come to a mutual agreement. I buy her shoes, she gets them free and takes photos! This is what I am currently juggling right now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Wedges230 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:07 pm Quick update. I bought some more slutty heels for my mom. I need to find the right times to start putting these into her collection. I have been trying to find super slutty shoes for her that she will hopefully just keep. I have two more pairs en route....so with all of the additions we are looking at 10 pairs added. That's pushing about 1/3 of her collection from me now. At that point, she will know exactly who is doing this, but may just accept it...

I am also thinking, is it worth asking her if she will take these and wear them? Instead of sneakily adding them, would she just take them off my hand in exchange for photos? She seems like she enjoys this so it might not be a bad thing. Come clean and come to a mutual agreement. I buy her shoes, she gets them free and takes photos! This is what I am currently juggling right now.
It can be risky you should do as you like but if she like shoes it can work !

Edit : Any chance to see the wedges cum covered ? :D
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Absolutely wonderful idea. Love to see her in those black or tan pointy toe pumps. Hope you splash them with cum before they are put into her sexy pump rotation.
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

Please tell me those cum stained black booties are in her closet for her too!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

any updates?