Mother's Heel Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wamshoes

Re: Mother's Heel Collection

Post by Wamshoes »

Awesome stains! It is need more :-)
jhon

Post by jhon »

Woow Those Horny Heels Have Got Real Good Loads Of Cum :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Some hot heels there
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

You have one sexy mom there
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Epic thread, the whole story and the heels collection are just amazing!!
Also your mother is a superb hot milf, would love to see photos of her wearing cummed heels.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Your mother is so very hot and sexy. Please post more pics.
ggsh469

Post by ggsh469 »

Can you send pictures of her wearing them?
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

I have a quick update. I will try to post the rest of her collection, sorry for the hiatus everyone.

I went over to my parents today, and we were chatting and I somehow managed to get the chance to sneak up into my parents bedroom. They asked me to grab something so I had to be quick but I made a quick stop in the closet to check out the heel collection and sneak a peak at a pair. I found the pair of Nine West wedges I bought for her had been moved! I also left quite a few loads in the heels as you can recall and they were totally cleaned! They smelled of perfume and the bottoms had a tiny bit of wear. SHE MUST HAVE FOUND THEM AND WORE THEM. I am so disappointed I didn't get to see it, but thrilled at the thought of her seeing the pair I bought for, cleaning them, then wearing them and keeping them.

I was so horny I had to get my cock out that was ready to explode and dropped a quick load in one of the wedges and put it back for her next round of wearing. She must know that I bought them for her and she is happily keeping them. 😁
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Wedges230 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:37 pm I have a quick update. I will try to post the rest of her collection, sorry for the hiatus everyone.

I went over to my parents today, and we were chatting and I somehow managed to get the chance to sneak up into my parents bedroom. They asked me to grab something so I had to be quick but I made a quick stop in the closet to check out the heel collection and sneak a peak at a pair. I found the pair of Nine West wedges I bought for her had been moved! I also left quite a few loads in the heels as you can recall and they were totally cleaned! They smelled of perfume and the bottoms had a tiny bit of wear. SHE MUST HAVE FOUND THEM AND WORE THEM. I am so disappointed I didn't get to see it, but thrilled at the thought of her seeing the pair I bought for, cleaning them, then wearing them and keeping them.

I was so horny I had to get my cock out that was ready to explode and dropped a quick load in one of the wedges and put it back for her next round of wearing. She must know that I bought them for her and she is happily keeping them. 😁
Sounds fantastic
doper

Post by doper »

Sexy heels ... also love cumming in moms.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.